Graduate Training Scheme - Global Recruitment Firm
- 20 to 22k + Commission negotiable + benefits + OTE
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking for a sales based role that rewards you financially, gives you quick progression based on your success, and provides you with a professional long term sales career?? Recruitment could be for you!
McGregor Boyall are currently looking to hire two Trainee Recruitment Consultants to be part of our growing global business. If successful, you will be part of our 2019 Graduate Training Scheme, where you will receive full 360 training including modules around headhunting, account management and business development, candidate management, interviewing techniques and objection handling. This is coupled with 1 on 1 sessions with sector specialists. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to progress through the ranks at speed, as you will be given the opportunity to progress to Consultant at your own speed, based on your own success.
What we're looking for:
* Graduate with a 2:1 is desirable but not essential. If instead of attending University you have been working in a commercial working environment that is also massively beneficial.
* Somebody who is genuinely motivated by the prospect of being able to earn uncapped commission on top of a basic salary.
* Somebody that can demonstrate resilience, the ability to think on their feet, pick up new skills and learn quickly
* Highly motivated, driven and confident with good relationship building skills
What we can offer:
* Monthly, Quarterly and Annual incentives and international trips for high achievers.
* A proven track record in training and developing Trainees into successful billing Recruitment Consultants (strong structured training programme)
* The opportunity to work for a Global Agency with over 30 years worth of established success in the world of recruitment.
* A high volume of warm roles with household names, blue chip organisations that we work with consistently (i.e. a warm desk!)
If you feel as though you can demonstrate a hardworking attitude and have a good understanding as to what recruitment is, then please get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
Please send your CV to Gemma at email@example.com or call 02074229034 for an immediate telephone interview!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Our people are not our most valuable assets – they’re our only assets. We know that the firm’s success comes from the success of its employees.
We’re looking for people who want to succeed. People who are driven to rapidly progress their career and be generously rewarded for their hard work. People who enjoy the thrill of the chase, but also relish the satisfaction that comes from delivering a professional and high-quality service to candidates and clients.
Sign up for job alerts - its free