Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Scheme - Recruitment
- £20,000 to £35,000 plus OTE
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Graduate Entry Level Role – Central London – Start before Christmas!
Industry Leading Training – Uncapped Commission – Social, Fun Environment
- Driven and motivated by working towards targets?
- Proactive and do you enjoy challenging yourself?
- Looking for responsibility and eager to build upon your business to business relationship skills?
- Enticed by the opportunity to be in control of your own earning potential?
- Looking for a good team culture alongside healthy competition?
- Looking for an excellent and career long development and training programme?
THEN READ ON...
· Established in 2001, we have grown to over 400 consultants across 7 offices in the UK.
· Specialising in fast-paced contract recruitment, we have the greatest reputation for quality and service in our sector and across a multitude of industries including Local Government, Central Government, Finance and Accounting, Legal, Estates and Facilities, Regeneration and Environment and many more!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Commercially aware and business minded graduates who are looking for a challenge and the opportunity to win new business and develop a desk for themselves alongside the support of our team based environment.
· Focused, driven and ambitious candidates -We have the structure and resources to aid in your development and reward you with our commission structure, benefits and genuine team culture.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
· A thorough and integrated training programme, you will be shown how to develop and grow business with your clients alongside managing and developing your candidate pool• 22 days holiday rising each year • Private healthcare cover after one year’s service • Employee Assistance Programme offering support and advice on money, legal issues, family matters, life changes or health and mental health • Pension Scheme • Monthly Fizzy Fridays • Regular nights out • Glamorous Christmas parties • Top performer lunches for high billers • Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme - tech, luxury fashion, holidays • An office in the heart of London surrounded by theatres, bars and restaurants • Interest free clothing loan, season ticket loan and ride to work scheme • Weekly fruit delivery • Flexi Time •
· Recruitment is ultimately sales, it is a double ended sales function with both your clients and candidates.
· You are introducing yourself to clients within your client portfolio of organisations, building a professional working relationship with them and introducing and selling the benefits of our services as a supplier of interim staff to those clients.
· The aim is to build up a rapport and trust with hiring managers, in the hope that they chose to work with you in the supply of candidates for the vacancies they need to fill
· Other duties include: Managing business development with your clients via calls and meetings to understand your clients' specific requirements and match them • Identifying, approaching and building strong working relationships with clients and candidates to maintain and develop your network • Developing a marketing plan to win business from your clients • Managing and sourcing candidates • Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels • Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates • Managing the interview process and sourcing candidates •
Salary: £20,000 initial basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £35,000, 2nd year £45,000, 3rd year £60,000+)
If you are interested - APPLY NOW!!
Sign up for job alerts - its free