Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London
- £Competitive + OTE
- 13th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking for a professional sales focussed career that will offer you progression and reward you for your hard work? Recruitment could be the right opportunity! McGregor Boyall are looking to hire a Trainee level Recruitment Consultant, either a Graduate or someone of Graduate calibre who is driven and motivated, to join our highly successful team!
McGregor Boyall are a global Technology Recruitment firm who have been around for 32 years. We have a great reputation in the market and work with a number of top clients across Financial Services, Digital, Media, Legal and Retail. We provide thorough training as part of our Graduate training academy, excellent incentives such as holidays and lunch clubs and a strong commission structure, to see you earning up to 35k in your first year.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for finding the best candidates in the market for our existing client base. You will be writing adverts, networking, head hunting and screening candidates, both over the phone and via face to face meetings. You will be shadowing your Manager on client and candidate meetings and at events too, so you get the best live training possible. From here we will train you up to a 360 Recruitment Consultant, where you will be responsible for managing the full process including leading client meetings and negotiating terms.
Typically you can expect your day to include;
- Identifying and interviewing suitable candidates for your roles
- Attending client meetings
- Conducting interviews
- Giving feedback to candidates
- Preparing candidates for interviews
We are looking for someone who is;
- Goal orientated
- Good at building rapport and relationships
- Credible and professional
We can offer you;
- A thorough initial training programme + ongoing training and coaching at all levels
- A professional, global brand name with 32 years industry experience
- A fun, friendly working environment - collaborative and inclusive
- Good incentives such as holidays, lunch clubs, nights out, massages in the office!
- A warm and dual desk (you are able to work both permanent and contract roles and you have existing clients to work with)
- Autonomy - we don't work to micromanagement or hard KPI's
If this sounds appealing, click the 'Apply Now' button below and send your CV to Gemma today! We are interviewing NOW for a start date of between now and January 2020.
Our people are not our most valuable assets – they’re our only assets. We know that the firm’s success comes from the success of its employees.
We’re looking for people who want to succeed. People who are driven to rapidly progress their career and be generously rewarded for their hard work. People who enjoy the thrill of the chase, but also relish the satisfaction that comes from delivering a professional and high-quality service to candidates and clients.
Sign up for job alerts - its free