Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - LONDON
- £22000 to £24000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 29th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
I know what you're thinking… here is another fabricated recruitment job advert that isn't real and is simply a KPI tool for the goon typing it.
HOWEVER… you would this time be mistaken!
I am (actually) looking for 3 recent grads to be part of a great recruitment opportunity.
If you are looking for a graduate role that rewards you financially, gives you quick progression based on your success and provides you with a professional long term sales career?
Recruitment could be the perfect opportunity! Easy to say from a recruiter but it is true.
Give me a call and find out…
- You will receive full training which will include modules around account management and business development, coupled with 1 on 1 sessions with sector specialists.
- you will be partnering with and advising their Financial and PR clients, to ensure they are getting the best expertise on the market.
- This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to progress quickly, as you will be given the opportunity to move up to Consultant level within 6 to 9 months.
What they're looking for:
- Graduate with a 2:1 is desirable but not essential
- Somebody who is motivated by the prospect of being able to earn uncapped commission on top of a basic salary
- Somebody that can demonstrate resilience, the ability to think on their feet, pick up new skills and learn quickly
- Highly motivated, driven and organised with good relationship building skills
- Someone with some sales or commercial experience is desirable but not essential
What we can offer:
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual incentives + Company holidays for high achievers
- A proven track record in training and developing Trainees into successful billing Consultants (structured training programme)
- The opportunity to work for a Global Agency with over 30 years success in the world of recruitment.
- A high volume of warm roles with household names, blue chip organisations that we work with consistently (i.e. a warm desk!)
Sign up for job alerts - its free