Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start!
- £18,000 basic (1st year OTE £25 to 30k)
- Apply by:
- 25th March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Full Training Scheme Provided
Are you looking for a graduate career path where you will be rewarded for the hard work you put in?
Do you want to move quickly through a clear progression structure and increase your earnings in the process?
Are you looking for a friendly, team based environment where you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, then a career at Venn Group might be for you!
Established in 2001, Venn Group currently employs 400 people and is a leading contract specialist Recruitment Consultancy working within both the public and private sectors.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Rewards & Benefits:
o Competitive salary package (1st year OTE £30k +)
o Uncapped commission structure
o A structured training programme
o A clear pathway for quick progression
o 22 days holidays per annum (rising by one per year up to 30 days in total)
o Fantastic City Centre location
o Free Bupa cover after one year's continuous service
o Monthly Fizzy Fridays and regular team nights out
o Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme where you can exchange points for anything from technology, experiences through to holidays!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – The role:
The role of a consultant is essentially sales-focussed and on a daily basis you can expect to be doing any of the following:
- Building long term relationships with both candidates and clients
- Calling already established, warm accounts to maintain already existing relationships with contacts
- Networking and generating business from cold clients
- Meeting face to face with clients
- Screening new candidates over the telephone and face to face
The characteristics we are looking for in our next Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- A highly motivated team player
- Someone who is able to think on their feet
- Money motivated & driven by success
- Tenacious and hardworking
If you can picture yourself working as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Venn Group, please apply now and we will be in touch to discuss your application!
Sign up for job alerts - its free