Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate / Januar
- £20,000 basic (up to £40k first OTE) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE
- South East, London, Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Venn Group is looking for 2016/2017/2018 Graduates to join us as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants based in Central London.
You will join us at entry level on our on-going career development programme designed and delivered by our internal training team, starting with our 6 month Consultant Development Scheme, which starts from day one of you joining us.
We are expanding across various sectors including; financial services, legal, technology and central/local government whereby you will become a specialist in one of these industries.
Benefits for our Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Clear, transparent career progression path based on billings
- Commission structure which rewards team and individual efforts - £40 000 OTE in your 1st year
- Structured Graduate Training Programme
- 22 days Holiday, increasing 1 day a year up to 30 days
- A sociable and fun atmosphere including regular team nights out, end of month "Fizzy Fridays", a fully paid for Christmas party
- Birthday off and fruit delivery every Monday
- Monthly Fizzy Fridays
- Regular team and unit nights out
- Top performer lunches
- Fantastic central London location with excellent transport links and activity options
- Entry onto our Vennture points reward scheme with rewards including iPads, short breaks and day activities
- Private healthcare
Basic salaries starting at £20k + Commission (with an average OTE of £40K in year one)
Our unique commission scheme reflects a combination of team and individual achievement. Unlike other organisations, by three months you will be earning a percentage of this commission, with this percentage increasing as you establish your career within Venn Group.
If you are interested in becoming our next Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, apply now and the talent acquisition team will be in touch.
Please note: We will be recruiting for 2019 graduates from April next year.
Sign up for job alerts - its free