|Salary:||£24,000 basic salary with £50,000+ OTE depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus|
We are currently working with a rapidly expanding Recruitment firm based in Central London who specialise in the Finance, Technology Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals sector and are extremely strong in this field.
The owner of the business used to be the CEO of one the UK's largest Pharmaceutical firms and the Directors within the company were high flyers in Financial Services, thus all their customers come from his historical connections.
Today they employ over 30 Recruitment Consultants and are considered one of the top Financial Services and Pharmaceutical Recruitment specialists in the country.
You will receive full training from day one so don't worry if you have no experience in Recruitment as it is not required and they will teach you everything you need to know!
The role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant is demanding and diverse and involves:
- using sales, marketing techniques and networking to attract candidates on behalf of your existing and new clients
- meeting clients and candidates to build and develop relationships
- running advertising campaigns on a range of media including job sites and social media websites
- headhunting top candidates
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating shortlists of candidates for your clients
- negotiating salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on market information, pay rates, training and career progression
Salary Package and Incentives for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Annual basic salary of £24,000 plus lucrative commission structure
* Quarterly bonus
* Average OTE in your 1st year is £50,000+
* Monthly lunch clubs at top London restaurants
* Weekly team drinks
* An annual all-expenses paid holiday with your team
* End-of-year rewards for the top billing Recruitment Consultant and the top billing team
Skills required for the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Goal-orientated approach to work
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Confidence and self-motivation
- A Degree is beneficial but not essential, however 2nd jobbers with commercial/sales experience are ideal!
PLEASE APPLY BELOW and we will be in contact ASAP to discuss your application.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
£24,000 basic. Earn £100k+ in just 3 yrs depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20 to 25k basic with £50k 1st year OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£20,000 to 25,000 basic salary, £100k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses International (Europe), London ASAP
£22,000 basic with £50k+ year 1 negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses pro rata International (Europe), London ASAP
£22k basic. 1st year OTE up to £40k depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Germany, London, United States, Nationwide ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Central ASAP
£20 to 25K OTE £35 to 50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London, Central ASAP
£20000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
Realistic earnings up to £100k plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£21000 to £40000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 in Year One negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, United States ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
£30,160 plus benefits salary review London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive + Company Car + Benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
£25,727 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£22,000 to £25,000 + Commission OTE £35K plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£23,000 to £26,000 (1st Year OTE £37.5k) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22k basic, £35k OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
£20,000 to £35,000K plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP