|Salary:||£24,000 basic salary with £50,000+ OTE depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus|
We are currently working with a rapidly expanding Recruitment firm based in Central London who specialise in the Finance, Technology Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals sector and are extremely strong in this field.
The owner of the business used to be the CEO of one the UK's largest Pharmaceutical firms and the Directors within the company were high flyers in Financial Services, thus all their customers come from his historical connections.
Today they employ over 30 Recruitment Consultants and are considered one of the top Financial Services and Pharmaceutical Recruitment specialists in the country.
You will receive full training from day one so don't worry if you have no experience in Recruitment as it is not required and they will teach you everything you need to know!
The role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant is demanding and diverse and involves:
• using sales, marketing techniques and networking to attract candidates on behalf of your existing and new clients
• meeting clients and candidates to build and develop relationships
• running advertising campaigns on a range of media including job sites and social media websites
• headhunting top candidates
• receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating shortlists of candidates for your clients
• negotiating salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
• offering advice to both clients and candidates on market information, pay rates, training and career progression
Salary Package and Incentives for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Annual basic salary of £24,000 plus lucrative commission structure
* Quarterly bonus
* Average OTE in your 1st year is £50,000+
* Monthly lunch clubs at top London restaurants
* Weekly team drinks
* An annual all-expenses paid holiday with your team
* End-of-year rewards for the top billing Recruitment Consultant and the top billing team
Skills required for the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Sales and negotiation skills
• Goal-orientated approach to work
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Ambition and the determination to succeed
• Confidence and self-motivation
• A Degree is beneficial but not essential, however 2nd jobbers with commercial/sales experience are ideal!
PLEASE APPLY BELOW and we will be in contact ASAP to discuss your application.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
£20000 to £36000 per annum plus OTE London 13-Oct-2017
£25K basic salary with a £40K OTE plus OTE London ASAP
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central, West Midlands, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£25000 to £59000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London
£21000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid London ASAP
£20000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
competitive plus benefits London 1-Jul-2017
Competitive plus benefits London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Up to £23k per annum + bonus London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 plus benefits South East, London ASAP