|Salary:||£24,000 basic salary with £50,000+ OTE depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus|
We are currently working with a rapidly expanding Recruitment firm based in Central London who specialise in the Finance, Technology Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals sector and are extremely strong in this field.
The owner of the business used to be the CEO of one the UK's largest Pharmaceutical firms and the Directors within the company were high flyers in Financial Services, thus all their customers come from his historical connections.
Today they employ over 30 Recruitment Consultants and are considered one of the top Financial Services and Pharmaceutical Recruitment specialists in the country.
You will receive full training from day one so don't worry if you have no experience in Recruitment as it is not required and they will teach you everything you need to know!
The role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant is demanding and diverse and involves:
• using sales, marketing techniques and networking to attract candidates on behalf of your existing and new clients
• meeting clients and candidates to build and develop relationships
• running advertising campaigns on a range of media including job sites and social media websites
• headhunting top candidates
• receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating shortlists of candidates for your clients
• negotiating salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
• offering advice to both clients and candidates on market information, pay rates, training and career progression
Salary Package and Incentives for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Annual basic salary of £24,000 plus lucrative commission structure
* Quarterly bonus
* Average OTE in your 1st year is £50,000+
* Monthly lunch clubs at top London restaurants
* Weekly team drinks
* An annual all-expenses paid holiday with your team
* End-of-year rewards for the top billing Recruitment Consultant and the top billing team
Skills required for the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Sales and negotiation skills
• Goal-orientated approach to work
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Ambition and the determination to succeed
• Confidence and self-motivation
• A Degree is beneficial but not essential, however 2nd jobbers with commercial/sales experience are ideal!
PLEASE APPLY BELOW and we will be in contact ASAP to discuss your application.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
£21,000 to 25,000 Base Salary (OTE 60k) plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Nationwide ASAP
£23000 to £53000 per annum plus OTE London 3-Apr-2017
£22,000 to £26,000 (OTE £60,000 Y1) plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£35,000 to £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£35,000 to £40,000 in first year plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£21000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
21k Basic 40k OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Carlisle, Chester, Manchester, Warrington ASAP
£21k to £23k (OTE 1st Year £35k+) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£20,000 + Bonus (1st Year OTE £30k) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London 1-Jun-2017
£20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£24,000 to £26,000 plus benefits South West, Swindon 7-Sep-2017