|Salary:||£24,000 basic salary with £50,000+ OTE depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus|
We are currently working with a rapidly expanding Recruitment firm based in Central London who specialise in the Finance, Technology Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals sector and are extremely strong in this field.
The owner of the business used to be the CEO of one the UK's largest Pharmaceutical firms and the Directors within the company were high flyers in Financial Services, thus all their customers come from his historical connections.
Today they employ over 30 Recruitment Consultants and are considered one of the top Financial Services and Pharmaceutical Recruitment specialists in the country.
You will receive full training from day one so don't worry if you have no experience in Recruitment as it is not required and they will teach you everything you need to know!
The role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant is demanding and diverse and involves:
• using sales, marketing techniques and networking to attract candidates on behalf of your existing and new clients
• meeting clients and candidates to build and develop relationships
• running advertising campaigns on a range of media including job sites and social media websites
• headhunting top candidates
• receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating shortlists of candidates for your clients
• negotiating salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
• offering advice to both clients and candidates on market information, pay rates, training and career progression
Salary Package and Incentives for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Annual basic salary of £24,000 plus lucrative commission structure
* Quarterly bonus
* Average OTE in your 1st year is £50,000+
* Monthly lunch clubs at top London restaurants
* Weekly team drinks
* An annual all-expenses paid holiday with your team
* End-of-year rewards for the top billing Recruitment Consultant and the top billing team
Skills required for the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Sales and negotiation skills
• Goal-orientated approach to work
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Ambition and the determination to succeed
• Confidence and self-motivation
• A Degree is beneficial but not essential, however 2nd jobbers with commercial/sales experience are ideal!
PLEASE APPLY BELOW and we will be in contact ASAP to discuss your application.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
£22K to £25K with a £45K OTE plus OTE South East, South West, London, Bristol, North West, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£20000 to £50000 per annum plus OTE London 1-May-2017
£23,000 to £40,000 plus OTE South West, London, Bristol ASAP
£30,000 to £50,000 plus uncapped Comm. depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, East Midlands, Leicester, United States, Netherlands ASAP
£23,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central ASAP
£21,000 to £24,000 (OTE 60k) plus OTE Central London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Nationwide ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Up to £25,000 + Benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£25000 to 30000 per annum, Excellent Benefits package West Midlands ASAP
£25000 to 30000 per annum, excellent benefits and bonuses London ASAP
£28k OTE in 1st Year to £18 to 21K Basic plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£20,000 to £35,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to 35000 per annum, Excellent benefits package London ASAP