Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 25000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme
- South East, London, Chelmsford, Croydon, Stratford, Central London
- Apply by:
- 21st June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you Money Driven? Want a career with real progression? Focused and ambitious? We want to hear from you!
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be carrying out a 360 sales role, where you are working from the start to the end of the recruitment process. From sourcing the candidates to networking and building relationships with current and new clients. Some responsibilities will include:
Business Develop : Proactively seek new business opportunities & generate leads. Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients. Attend business meetings and visit your clients
Identify & Qualify : Source and approach potential candidates in a telephone-based environment, assessing their suitability against specific client requirements. In some cases, you will meet your candidates to interview them face to face.
Resource: Utilize job boards, internal database and social media to find high quality professionals within your niche market area
Market Research: networking, reading blogs, reports and keeping up to date with industry news.
Networking & maintaining a strong relationships in your market - Cold calling, attending conferences, business meetings and events.
Working against targets and deadlines - Your KPI's are agreed upon by you and your manager. If you hit your KPI's there are always incentives and rewards in place for you.
What will a career in Recruitment offer you?
- Starting Salary - A realistic estimated salary around £18,000 to £23,000 with a clear progression to a consultant within a 12 month period (majority do this within 6 months). Basic salary could be £29,000 by the end of your second year with commission of £30 - £45,000 Year one and £65,000 year 2
- Excellent Benefits - private healthcare, dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership
- Incentives - All expenses paid trips to a range of exotic locations, including Las Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella and Dubai. Monthly Lunch Clubs in Michelin Star restaurants.
- Uncapped earnings. Owning your own home by 25 a goal of yours? £100K+ in your 2nd year in the workforce a key milestone to hit? Then we have the tools to help you achieve it. Commission scheme is best in business. The harder you work, the more you will earn.
- Training - a structured training programme with full recruitment lifecycle training and 1 on 1 coaching from specialist recruiters. You'll receive training on negotiating, business development, candidate sourcing, client engagement and sales.
- Career development – Recruitment firms invest heavily in the careers and with our clients structured development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so.
What are we looking for in a future Recruitment Consultant?
·No experience in recruitment needed
·Drive and ambition
·Competitive, money motivated, presentable
·Excellent communication skills
·Ability to negotiation and persuade
·Positive attitude and mindset
To be considered for a trainee or graduate role in recruitment, please send your CV and covering letter to and we will be in touch to arrange a call!
Sign up for job alerts - its free