|Salary:||20000 to 35000 + OTE|
|Location:||London, Central London|
Madison Warner are working with over 30 clients across London who are looking for entry level recruitment consultants to join them. If you're money driven, motivated and keen to progress in your career, then don't miss out on these opportunities!
What to expect
- Business development - You’ll receive training on how to successfully cold call, how to pitch for new business from prospective clients and how to find the best talent available for your roles.
- Candidate management - Your candidates are your income source, you’ll learn how to fully screen them over the telephone, conduct face to face meetings with them where you’ll need to know how to educate and manage their expectations. You’ll need to sell your candidates to your clients to secure interviews and then negotiate their job offers.
- Clients - In many agencies, you will be shadowing some of the more successful consultants to see how it’s done! You’ll learn how to handle face to face client meetings, take job briefs and manage client objections.
- Culture & environment - Recruitment agencies are fast paced, loud, exciting places to work, you’ll be surrounded by some very successful people who will all have their own way of working, this will give you plenty of opportunity to learn the industry whilst on the job.
- Money motivation, you need to be hungry to succeed in recruitment, it is not an easy job and it does get tough from time to time, you’ll need to be able to stay focused on your goals.
- Attitude, you need to want to do recruitment. Persistence and positivity are main elements of success in this industry.
- Experience, sales experience is preferred, but not essential. Transferable experience can include estate agency, car sales, door to door sales, fundraising, most B2B sales involving face to face interaction and negotiation.
- Education, for trainees with no sales experience, you will usually be required to have a degree
- Uncapped commission, you can expect a year 1 OTE of up to £40k, year 2 OTE to £60k and the potential to be earning £80k+ in year 3!
- Career progression can happen very quickly, providing you hit the required targets you could reach Director level within 5 years.
- Incentives and perks are better than any other industry, offering everything from extra days off, to tailored suits, to lunches in Michelin star restaurants, to all expense paid holidays in Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, Amsterdam!
- Social life, yes recruitment is typically long hours, but you’ll develop close, long term friendships with colleagues, enjoying team nights out, company events, summer parties, Christmas parties together etc.
If you have any sales, recruitment or relevant experience and all of this sounds like something you could get involved with, then get in touch with Brandon and Madison Warner and let’s talk through some options for you!
IT Recruitment, Change Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Contract Recruitment, Permanent Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: £22,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£20000 to £50000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£18,000 basic (1st year OTE £25 to 30k) North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20000 to £130000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£20000 to £45000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP