|Salary:||£20000 to £23000 negotiable + benefits + OTE + Bonus + expenses|
|Location:||London, Central London|
GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Are you driven by the desire to constantly better yourself? Do you embrace change? Are you looking to work in an entrepreneurial environment?
Operating in London, Edinburgh, Houston, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Sydney, Hydrogen has a strong brand presence in all its local markets. We use innovative technology and a consultative manner to help solve our clients’ recruitment requirements across our specialist practices: Life Sciences, Legal, Finance, Business Transformation, Technology and Energy.
What you can expect from us
· Transparent career progression – we have a career pathways programme that outlines all the options available to you and the steps you need to take to get there, from your very first day with us.
· Remuneration and reward – as well as a competitive salary, Hydrogen Group’s commission framework is structured to financially reward all parties involved in a placement, from the business developer, the broker of the deal and the resourcer finding the candidate. This is in addition to quarterly, bi-annual and annual individual and team incentives.
· Flexible working – we recognise the importance of work-life balance to our staff, enabling you to better juggle your work with family or social commitments
· International travel – we always encourage you to meet your clients face to face, wherever they may be based
· Global mobility – if you’re interested in working abroad, you’ll be able to apply for positions in our offices across the world, including the US and Asia
· Company benefits – we offer a range of staff benefits, including first-time buyer loans, subsidised gym membership, healthcare, company pension and lots more
A day in your new career…
There is no typical day in recruitment. You could be:
· Managing a whole recruitment process
· Developing business with new and existing clients
· Screening candidates and marketing them to clients
· Providing feedback, negotiating deals and generating sales leads
· Building in-depth knowledge of your specific ultra-niche specialism
· Networking to find the best calibre candidates to meet your clients’ needs
Hydrogen is a fantastic place to work, not only will you grow and develop into a top-quality Recruitment Consultant, but you’ll enjoy yourself along the way. The opportunity for progression in your career is unrivalled in recruitment and international opportunities are widely available to top-billing consultants at Hydrogen, by its nature a multinational firm.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please apply now and take that first step on your recruitment journey.
£20000 to £35000 + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£21,000 + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP