Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Academy Huge Earning Potential, £100k+ OTE in 3rd year!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities with multi-award winning recruitment business - £20,000 - £23,000 basic salary p.a. + un-capped commission. Year 1 £35,000 - £50,000 OTE, £100,000+ OTE in 3rd year!
Multi-award winning niche technology focused recruitment business Next Ventures is looking for extremely ambitious, career minded graduates. Joining our Graduate Academy 'The Next Step' as a graduate Recruitment Consultant you will receive thorough and comprehensive training.
The summary of our Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role includes:
• Location: Barbican, City of London, UK
• Salary: £20,000+ basic, £35,000 realistic 1st year OTE(£100,000+ OTE regularly achieved by Graduate Recruitment Consultants in their 3rd year)
• Sector: Niche Enterprise Technologies
• Offices: In the heart of Barbican, less than a minute's walk from Barbican tube station, 360 degree views of the City of London!
• Clients: Large, multi-national organisations including The Body Shop, Dyson, L'Oreal, BBC, Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG and other Tier 1 consultancies.
Benefits of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant role include:
• £35,000 - £50,000 OTE in 1st year and proven opportunity for £100,000+ OTE in 3rd year
• Un-capped commission
• Fast track and realistic career progression
• Highly commended thorough and comprehensive Graduate training scheme delivered through our Graduate Academy 'The Next Step'
• Quarterly and annual luxury all expenses paid trips to destinations including Miami, Barbados, New York, Dubai, Mexico, Ibiza and many more!
• Monthly Directors' lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants!
• Numerous incentives including Rolex watches, holiday vouchers and hundreds of pounds in high-end retail vouchers awarded for achieving sales targets!
• London HQ offices in the heart of Barbican with stunning 360 degree views of the City of London, with regional offices in Germany, The Netherlands and New York launching in April 2016.
• Working for a multi-award winning business including accolades such as "The Sunday Times 'best small companies to work for awards"
In the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Academy you will:
• Gain thorough 8 week training covering all key aspects of the recruitment lifecycle and the key skills of business development enabling you to confidently plan how to build your market and where to apply your skills.
• Sell your services to clients and candidates and liaise with them regularly
• Work in partnership with clients; qualifying requirements, and ascertaining exactly what is needed from the perfect person to fill their role
• Headhunt the best candidates in the field and sell qualified roles to them
• Facilitate interview processes and feedback
• Work within a team and support your colleagues as they will support you
• Manage contract negotiations
The ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
• Recently graduated with a minimum 2:1/ 2:2 degree
• Fluent German, Dutch OR (Nordics region)
• Some proven sales or work experience
• Proven professional or personal achievement(s)
• Money motivated
• Confident and outgoing with strong communication skills
• Tenacious with an unrelenting desire to succeed
• Honourable, trustworthy and genuine individuals who are confident
• Academic, intelligent, studious and trainable
• Can demonstrate a never give up attitude
• Competitive and ambitious
• Honest and ethical approach to business with high standards for any work they have done
• Target driven and motivated
• Emotionally intelligent - Someone with the ability to reflect
• A positive "can do" attitude
Next Ventures is a global, multi-award winning niche technology focused recruitment business who are successfully achieving year-on-year growth; 2015 revenue will see us achieve £31m in sales. We are seeking a number of Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our dynamic team at our London HQ where we guarantee a fast-track in your career in recruitment!
Our company accolades include: 2nd place in The Sunday Times 'best small companies to work for awards' 2014 and year on year ranking in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100, The Sunday Times International Track 100 and the Recruiter Hot 100.
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant opportunity with us is proven and realistic with several of our graduates earning £100,000+ in their 3rd year, combined with respective promotions based on consistently hitting financial targets. Your highly successful career in recruitment begins with us!
Interviews are taking place throughout November, December and January.
£23,000 + uncapped commission plus benefits London ASAP
£23k basic, £35k OTE negotiable plus benefits salary review London ASAP
£21000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid London ASAP
23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE plus OTE South West, London, Glasgow, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
competitive plus benefits London 1-Jul-2017
Competitive plus benefits London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Up to £23k per annum + bonus London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 plus benefits South East, London ASAP