Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 2018 Graduates
- £25K Year one OTE £40K
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 22nd June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Graduating in 2018?
Want to be in control of your own earnings?
Want to secure a role before you graduate?
Then look no further…
My client is looking for a number of graduate trainee recruitment consultants to start in summer 2018.
My clients specialise in the following industries:
- - Information Technology & Telecoms
- - Financial Markets & Banking
- - Media & Digital
- - Marketing & Sales
- - Pharmaceutical
- - HR & Office Support
- Oil & Gas / Energy
As well as the ability to earn £35K in your first year as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant you will have the following company benefits:
- - Lunch Club (Monthly)
- - Holiday incentives (recent holidays incl. Miami, LA, Las Vegas
- - Fully expensed iPhone
- - Dress down environment
- - Pool Table
- - Company Socials
- - Up to 40% commission
The role – Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
As a Graduate trainee recruitment consultant you are the vital link between clients and candidates and your role will include:
- - Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- - Calling clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- - Keeping in touch with candidates pre and post placement
- - Developing a good understanding of client companies, the industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- - Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as job boards and websites.
- - Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- - Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – What else will it offer you?
Basic Salary - £20,000 - £25,000
Commission – With recruitment what you put in is what you get out. If you work hard then you will be rewarded with commission. A generic OTE year one would be £35K - £40K, year two would be £40K - £65K and year three £80K upwards.
Training - All of my clients offer an excellent training regime, whether you are mentored by a top biller or part of an academy training scheme.
Career development - My clients are only interested in developing your career – if you are willing to work hard then you will reap the rewards each company offers you.
What are we looking for in a future Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Money Motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Ambitious, competitive and driven
- Confident / Outgoing
- Commercial awareness
- Good communication skills
- Proactive / Wants to learn
- Able to work under pressure
To become a graduate recruitment you would ideally have a majority of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree (2:1 or above)
- 2018 Graduate
- Work experience through Uni
- Able to self-motivate
- Have a competitive edge
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
Sign up for job alerts - its free