Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £24000 to £27000 per annum + OTE
- 20th October 2019
- Start date:
- October 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Do you enjoy working with people and want to help them find their perfect job? Are you passionate and have a drive in Sales, then please call me today, I want to chat to you!
I have a new exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to start ASAP in an amazing office in Central London in the Walkie Talkie Building overlooking the Thames. No experience needed, training on the job is provided.
My client is looking for a social, fun loving, competitive and ambitious individual to join their team, with the amazing opportunity to relocate to Australia, New Zealand and Los Angeles.
Location: Central London
Salary: Starting 23K - 27K OTE £70K plus
Start Date: ASAP
- Ski Trip to the Alps
- Free Breakfast and Lunches
- Gym Pass including Class Pass
- Healthcare cover
- Generous Holiday allowance 25 days
- Early Finishes on Friday
- Annual trip to somewhere in the Sun (Team's choice)
- Team Day outs ( Ascot, Polo, Weekends away)
- Glory days when targets are hit (Escape room, Total Wipe-out assault course, paintballing)
- Free Yoga at lunch, overlooking the Thames
- Fast progression within the role.
- Flexi Time (allowing a more work and lifestyle balance)
- Fun and Vibrant Office (Pool table, Football Table, Free Breakfast, Lunch, Tea and Coffee.)
- Holiday Benefits (A week's holiday you can either use or sell, if you sell you can add £500 to your pay packet.)
- First 3-4 months - Resourcer (£22k Basic Salary)- Conducting both telephone and face to face interviews with candidates, support with assessment centres, writing job advertisements
- Next 4-9 months - Recruitment Consultant (£25k Basic Salary)- - Managing the entire interview process from arranging interviews to providing feedback, attending client meetings and running assessment centres.
- 9months-1 year - Senior Recruitment Consultant (£27k Basic Salary) - During this time you will start working towards your Senior Consultant target. You will start to work more closely with clients, as well as being given more autonomy in the role, negotiating contract terms and continuing to work closely with both candidates and clients.
You will start to specialise in areas that you want to move into (candidate delivery, account management or business development) and taking on more responsibility in the business.
After the first year we would expect you to be working your way towards other targets such as Principle Consultant, Managing Consultant and Associate Director.
- A can do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A drive and passion in sales
- Previous Sales experience not essential but is desirable
- Recent Graduate (2014 - 2019)
If you feel this sounds like an opportunity for you, please call me today and tell me why you are great for the position, looking forward to hearing from you!
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free