Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £23000 to £27000 per annum + OTE
- 12th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Looking for a Graduate Position, that starts on Friday? Are you looking to start in a career where you can progress but are trained on the job. With a great starting salary with the earning potential of £35,000 in your first year.
My client are a Property Recruitment Company and they are looking for 7 superstars to come and join their expanding team as business is booming.
BENEFITS AND DETAILS
- £22,000 basic + uncapped commission
- Early finish on Thursdays and Fridays
- Fast progression - never more than 3 months away from promotion
- Regular incentives - including:
- Holiday targets (Weekends Away)
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- Spot cash incentives
- Team Day Outs - Polo in the Park, Ascot, Last Days of Shoreditch,Go Karting and Bottomless Brunches.
PROGRESSION IN THE ROLE
- First 3-4 months - Resourcer (£22k Basic Salary)- Conducting both telephone and face to face interviews with candidates, support with assessment centres, writing job advertisements
- Next 4-9 months - Recruitment Consultant (£27k Basic Salary)- - Managing the entire interview process from arranging interviews to providing feedback, attending client meetings and running assessment centres.
- 9months-1 year - Senior Recruitment Consultant (£35k Basic Salary)- - During this time you will start working towards your Senior Consultant target. You will start to work more closely with clients, as well as being given more autonomy in the role, negotiating contract terms and continuing to work closely with both candidates and clients.
You will start to specialise in areas that you want to move into (candidate delivery, account management or business development) and taking on more responsibility in the business.
After the first year we would expect you to be working your way towards other targets such as Principle Consultant, Managing Consultant and Associate Director.
- Competitive (and can prove this, e.g. a background in sport)
- Driven (money-motivated and wants to move up the business)
- A recent graduate (will also consider non-graduates)
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Understands the expectations of the roles and the business
- Will ADD VALUE to the business
- Eager to learn and develop
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free