Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 18000.00 + benefits + OTE
- Yorkshire, Leeds
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
As one of the most reputable recruitment consultancies on the market, we are looking for the brightest, most ambitious, and charismatic graduates!
Our offices are not shy to jokes, banter and good personalities. They have an amazing management team who are dedicated to you and your individual success, working alongside our award-winning learning and development team to always encourage you to reach your full potential as a consultant.
Salary: Basic £18K; OTE 1st year £35K, 2nd year £60k, 3rd year £100K+
Recruitment Consultant - About the role
- Marketing / headhunting to recruit the right IT candidate
- Pre-screen and interview candidates
- Manage candidate expectations on feedback, salaries and interviews
- Use the internal database to build talent pools for each requirement
- Generate business leads and build candidate relationships
- Deliver and negotiate offers
- Business development and client management
- Establish an effective client target list to execute business development
- Client meetings to develop / maintain relationships
- Take a full job specification
- Negotiate with clients regarding fees, salaries, vacancies
Recruitment Consultant - Key traits?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst we will teach the skill element through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme, the attitude comes from you:
- Bachelor degree (or strong sales experience)
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Ambitious and career minded
- Strong work ethic
- Thick skinned, resilient and tenacious
- Excellent communication skills
Recruitment Consultant - Benefits
- 5* Holiday Incentives (South Africa, Thailand, Northern Lights + More)
- Award recognised Training & Development
- Exceptional earning potential - uncapped / no threshold commission
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
- Company pension scheme
- More flexible working hours
- Potential global mobility (Travel to our international offices)
- Regular social events
Recruitment Consultant - Training
Gravitas provide an amazing training scheme at all levels ensuring continual improvement and development.
With one of the most comprehensive training schemes in the industry, we expect in return hard work and commitment.
Recruitment Consultant - Workshop Day
Our workshops are designed to immerse you into the recruitment consultant role, into Gravitas's culture, give you an insight into our management styles, and let us get to know you as individuals. At the end of the day you will either have 1 on 1 feedback on your performance, or a job offer to join the Gravitas family!
If you've got the attitude and drive to work hard, climb that career ladder to director, and earn some serious money along the way, we'll teach you the skill - what's holding you back?
Sign up for job alerts - its free