Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £18,000+ uncapped commission + benefits + OTE + expenses
- Apply by:
- 25th February 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Sunday Times Top 100 Best Company
£18,000 + Commission (£100k in 3-5 years)
We are looking for several ambitious graduates to join our multi-award winning, global company based in Bristol (near the City Center)
Our company is going through an exciting period of growth and we are looking for the best graduates on the market to join our multi-sector desks.
You will need to be highly ambitious, confident in working in a sales environment, competitive and above all hard-working
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious graduates looking to pursue a lucrative career in Recruitment at our energetic, vibrant and modern office in Central London.
- Uncapped commission from Day 1: OTE £30,000 - £50,000 within first year; some have earned £70K+ within their first year and we have people smashing a 6-figure salary within 3 years!!!
- Rapid career progression: When you hit target, you are promoted – Trainee Recruitment Consultant > Recruitment Consultant > Senior Consultant > Lead Consultant etc.
- Promotions are based on personal performance, not how long you have been part of the company
- Training: We pride ourselves on having one of the best training program in the industry, providing our Trainees with the extensive training and development that will allow them to become experts in their industry and specialist market. You can complete this training as quickly as you can learn- what you put in is what you get out
- Environment: fun, dynamic, vibrant, challenging, competitive and lively.
- Incentives: we offer one of the best benefits and incentive program in the industry!
Responsibilities of a recruitment consultant are as follows:
· Assisting clients and candidates in finding recruitment and hiring solutions.
· Network, generate and sustain relationships with variety of clients.
· Sourcing experienced candidates
· Headhunting experienced candidates
· Helping clients enhance their business with correct placement of candidates.
· Correctly using job boards and social media to recruit top candidates.
· Achieving and exceeding targets
· Successfully working to deadlines
Requirements for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
· Highly ambitious and driven
· Strong desire to progress in a career
· Money and reward motivated
· Competitive and focussed
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Resilient and hard-working
· Sales experience desirable
· Recent Graduate with a minimum of 2:1
Please send your CV to Ayan now for immediate interview slots
This is not your average 9 – 5 job. It is extremely challenging and will push you to the limits. If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to us to talk about our opportunities
Sign up for job alerts - its free