Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £20,000+ uncapped commission plus OTE plus Bonus with salary review
- South West, London, Bristol, Central London
- Apply by:
- 21st December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Opportunity to work for Sunday Times Top 100 Best Company
Our company is going through an exciting period of growth and we are looking for the best graduates on the market to join our multi-sector desks. You will need to be highly ambitious, confident in working in a sales environment, competitive and above all hard-working! Additionally, if you speak German fluently and want to get into recruitment then please apply directly for an immediate interview.
We are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants with the following:
· Graduate or Non Graduate with working experience
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Intelligent, career driven and proactive
· Ambitious, competitive, and self-motivated
· Self-disciplined and organised
· Strong work ethic
We are looking for Sporty individuals, that are confident, hard-working and money driven to join us ASAP. We have our own sports teams within the company that play against other corporate companies at least 2x a week- and almost always do we come home with a TROPHY. We like winners! We have our very own Rugby, Football and Cricket teams. We also like to organize a company rounders event- where all the divisions play against each other.
We seek sporty individuals who want to apply their passion for sport to direct sales. Naturally, you are competitive, hard-working and extremely ambitious and we believe that you can apply these traits to achieve successful, high-earning recruitment careers, often earning £100K+ by your second year.
Salary for Recruitment Consultant:
- £20K Basic + Uncapped commission (from Day 1)
- On target earnings of £4K in Yr1; £70K in Yr2; £100K in Yr3
- Quick career porgression; Trainee Recruitment Consultant >> Recruitment Consultant >> Senior Recruitment Consultant >> Lead Consultant >> Principal Consultant (in 3 years or less)
We are looking for 2017/2018 Graduates to start in December and/or January. We are also speaking to 2019 Graduates now and booking interviews in as soon as possible.
Call Ayan now on 02078127700 for more details or send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for job alerts - its free