Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 50000 + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate or Non-Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: X4 Group, Covent Garden
Salary: £20K + uncapped commission – OTE £30K - £50K within first year
How to apply: Send your CV to Ayan at email@example.com
X4 Group is a multi-award winning global specialist recruitment business within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors.
Why choose X4 Group?
· 74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 (2018).
· 25th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Company to work for in 2016 and 2017.
· Fastest growing specialist recruitment group in the UK for 2017 for our sectors.
· Best Employee Value Proposition (2017).
· Rapid career progression: When you hit target, you get promoted – it’s as simple as that!
· Further Global opportunities as we continue to expand.
· One of the best employee retention rates in the industry (93%).
· Training: We pride ourselves on having one of the best training programmes in the industry: online modules with follow-up group sessions, regular catch ups and team meetings and continued support and training throughout your career.
· Environment: fun, dynamic, challenging, competitive, fast-paced and lively.
Benefits and Incentives for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
· One of the best uncapped commission structures in the industry
· 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target, including skiing, Vegas, Marbella, Ibiza, Dubai
· Company away days including Ascot, Sandown Races and Henley Regatta
· Annual Luxury Summer Party and Christmas Parties, Action Days, Mud Runs and Spa Days
· Free gym with spa membership
· Monthly lunch clubs to London’s top restaurants
· Free fruit every morning
· Table tennis and pool table in the office
· FREE drinks in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings
· Fantastic location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
· Healthcare plan including sports massage and physiotherapy allowance
· Monthly Masseuse
· Several X4 funded sports teams including football, rugby, cricket and golf
Working in a fast paced, high expectation sales environment with like-minded ambitious and fun colleagues, we are looking for candidates to flourish in a competitive organisation with the following traits:
· Sales Focus
· Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
· Ability to thrive under pressure
· Competitive nature (sports, academia etc)
· Winning mentality
· Target driven
· Hungry for success
What are the responsibilities of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
· B2B Sales roles based around liaising between clients and candidates.
· Sourcing high calibre candidates via Job ads, headhunting, job boards, Linked In and candidate database.
· Managing your own portfolio of clients; involving business development and negotiating terms of contract; almost like your own business.
No sales experience necessary…
· We provide one of the best 12 week interactive training and development programmes in the industry.
· 36 modules on an e-learning platform.
· Follow-up seminar sessions on modules with Team Leaders.
Would you like to hear more about the role or book in an interview immediately? Apply now for immediate interview slots. Please send your CV to Ayan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02078127700 for more information
Sign up for job alerts - its free