Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 20,000 plus leading benefits+incentives
- South West, London, Bristol, Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Looking to start a lucrative career in recruitment? Join our vibrant, fast-paced office of ambitious, successful recruitment consultants!
Salary: £20k + uncapped commission (OTE £30,000 - £50,000 within first year; some have earnt £70k+ within their first year and have smashed 6-figure-salaries within 2-3 years!)
Location: Charing Cross, London (WC1)
How to apply: Send your CV to Natalie at email@example.com
Why X4 Group?
74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100
25th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for.
Uncapped commission from Day 1: OTE £30,000 - £50,000 within first year; some have earnt £70k+ within their first year and we have people smashing a 6-figure salary within 3 years!!!
Rapid career progression: When you hit target, you get promoted – it’s as simple as that!
Further Global opportunities as we continue to expand.
One of the best employee retention rates in the industry (93%).
Training: We pride ourselves on having one of the best training programmes in the industry: online modules with follow-up group sessions, regular catch ups and team meetings and continued support and training throughout your career.
Environment: fun, dynamic, challenging, competitive, fast-paced and lively.
Benefits and Incentives for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- One of the best uncapped commission structures in the industry
- 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target, including skiing, Vegas, Marbella, Ibiza, Dubai
- Company away days including Ascot, Sandown Races and Henley Regatta
- Annual Luxury Summer Party and Christmas Parties, Action Days, Mud Runs and Spa Days
- Free gym with spa membership
- Monthly lunch clubs to London’s top restaurants
- Free fruit every morning
- Table tennis and pool table in the office
- FREE drinks in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings
- Fantastic location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
- Healthcare plan including sports massage and physiotherapy allowance
- Monthly Masseuse
- Several X4 funded sports teams including football, rugby, cricket and golf
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Business development: Cold calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs and to grow your client portfolio.
- Sourcing candidates: Marketing, headhunting, posting job ads, browsing our CV database, telephone and face to face candidate interviews.
- Maintaining relationships: Building rapport with clients and candidates, client meetings, arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- Sales: Selling your candidates in to your existing client base and vice versa, negotiating terms of business, handling objections, closing deals.
Requirements for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment is an out-and-out sales position where you place candidates in niche industries. You will need to be someone who can work to targets, who is driven by success and who is motivated by money. Naturally, to earn this sort of money, it doesn’t come easy and this certainly isn’t your average 9-5 office job! We need people who are...
·Highly ambitious, driven
·Strong desire to progress
·Money and reward motivated
·Competitive and focussed
·Thrive in a fast-paced environment
·Resilient and hard-working
·Strong verbal and written communication skills
·Sales experience desirable
Have you got what it takes to be our next top-biller? Apply Today!
Send your CV to Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for job alerts - its free