Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £20K basic, with OTE: £35K to 50K
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The X4 Group is a multi-award winning global specialist recruitment business within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors.
X4’s Latest Achievements include:
- 74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 (2018).
- 25th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Company to work for in 2016 and 2017.
- Fastest growing specialist recruitment group in the UK for 2017 for our sectors.
- Best Employee Value Proposition (2017).
The recruitment industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the world and worth over £35 billion per year.
Starting your career with us…
At X4 Group, we want talented individuals to have hugely successful careers with us. We believe a clear, structured career path is essential and employees are empowered to reach their potential as quickly as possible.
- 95% of trainees were promoted within their first 9 months.
- Quickest promotion within 3 months.
- Promotion and reward based purely on merit and personal performance.
- One of the best employee retention rates in the industry.
Is making money important to you?
- The top 10% of recruitment consultants at X4 Group are earning £85K and above p/a.
- Average salary is £43K (with OTE), with 38% earning above this.
- Biggest monthly pay check in 2017 was £17,690.
- Largest salary of a consultant with 12 months of experience in 2017 was £72K.
Responsibilities of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
· B2B Sales roles based around liaising between clients and candidates.
· Sourcing high calibre candidates via Job ads, headhunting, job boards, Linked In and candidate database.
· Managing your own portfolio of clients; involving business development and negotiating terms of contract; almost like your own business.
No sales experience necessary…
· We provide one of the best 12 week interactive training and development programmes in the industry.
· 36 modules on an e-learning platform.
· Follow-up seminar sessions on modules with Team Leaders.
Benefits and Incentives we offer you as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- One of the best Uncapped Commission structures in the industry
- Full Training and Development Programme
- Full Career Development Programme
- Extensive support, advice, coaching and training
- 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target; including Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai and Skiing
- Multiple social events; Annual luxury boat party, action days, mud runs etc.
- Company away days Inc. Ascot, Sandown Races and Henley Regatta
- Free gym with spa membership
- Monthly lunch clubs to Michelin Star restaurants
- Healthcare plan including sports massage, physiotherapy etc. allowance
- FREE drinks in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings
- Prestigious location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
- Several X4 funded sports teams including football, rugby, cricket and golf
- Trendy office with pool table, table tennis, and foosball
- Free fruit every morning
Working in a fast paced, high expectation sales environment with like-minded ambitious and fun colleagues, we are looking for candidates to flourish and have hugely successful careers in a competitive but purely meritocratic organisation with the following traits:
· Sales Focus
· Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
· Ability to thrive under pressure
· Competitive nature (sports, academia etc)
· Winning mentality
· Target driven
· Hungry for success
Does the above sound like you?
Are you interested in recruitment and sales?
Want to work in a dynamic, fun environment?
Have what it takes to be our next top biller?
Send your CV directly to Farah at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate interview slots.
Sign up for job alerts - its free