Graduate Trainee Acquisitions Associate
- Competitive + Benefits
- 6th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Strategy & Acquisitions Manager
Hours of work:
Are you looking to progress your career in financial services or to
start a career in a new sector?
You can be part of one of the UK’s fastest growing wealth management companies and join our Trainee Programme to fully support your development and career progression.
Acquisitions are integral to the future growth of our business.
As we continue to grow we have a rare career opportunity for the ideal candidate to advance their career in being part of our acquisition and integration team. No experience necessary!
The purpose of this new role is to support the Strategy & Acquisitions manager, coordinate all acquisition activity from initial research to integration.
- Assisting with the research, planning and integration of potential acquisitions
- Coordinate integration of pre and post integration project plans
- Maintain the acquisitions deal tracker and to provide regular management information
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective acquisitions, note take and follow up on action plans
- Liaise with external prospects and consultants
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assisting with review of client acquisitions plan and data due diligence
- Update and analyse financial data of potential acquisitions
- Coordinate the responsibilities of the integration team post acquisitions
- Maintain project plans
Experience & core skills
- At least 12 months of working in an office environment
- Excel to intermediate (V lookup and pivot tables)
- Understanding of projects
- Proactive and work to deadlines
- Self motivated, with a drive to succeed and progress career
- Attention to detail, inquisitive
- Build internal and external relationships
- Confidence to act in a professionally with external parties
- A clear and progressive structured training plan
- An excellent benefits package
- Experience in acquisitions and integration
- A varied and challenging role
Knowledgeable – We pride ourselves on our commitment to support career development for all our employees. We welcome feedback and use this valuable insight to help shape future business decisions.
Excellent – We aim to exceed clients’ expectations. We implement comprehensive, flexible solutions to ensure they reflect the changing needs of our clients.
Trusted – We are dedicated to building tailored, lasting relationships, with our clients and their wider families. We pride ourselves in independence to deliver unbiased solutions. We respect everyone we work with internally and externally and have total confidence in our colleagues’ capabilities.
Credible – We are committed to building a sustainable business that preserves the wealth of our clients. We do not make assumptions and take time to listen to the needs of our clients. We are open and honest with each other ether as a team to deliver a consistently excellent service to our clients. We honour our commitments and deliver what we say we will to our clients and everyone else we come into contact with.
To apply, please click on the button below.
Helping you to achieve your financial goals
Our goal is to put in place the foundations to build strong financial futures to help both individual and corporate clients to achieve their financial goals.
To do this, our trusted and experienced independent financial advisers provide financial planning and advice for companies and individuals focused on your short, medium and long term objectives.
Sign up for job alerts - its free