|Salary:||£25,000 + benefits|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Engineering, Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media, Science & Technology|
We are now recruiting for our Graduate intakes for 2017!
Our next Graduate Assessment for 2017 will be held in November. The 3 week boot-camp in South Africa will be in November.
When you apply please make it clear on your CV when you will finish your studies.
Who are we?
SQS is focussed on delivering excellence to our clients and therefore ensure that we have the best talent on-board to do this. We look for technical individuals’ who are naturally innovative, dynamic, self-motivated and collaborative to find new and exciting ways of providing quality assurance to the highest standard.
Headquartered in Cologne in 1982, we now employ over 4,500 staff worldwide across 27 countries. As an employee we offer you the chance to travel across the UK and work in a variety of sectors (BFSI, Retail, Automotive, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities). If you are looking for a role that can offer well-structured career development, progression and exciting growth potential then we want to hear from you! SQS is a growing, fast-paced consultancy and always one step ahead of ever changing IT landscape.
Working with SQS
Positions are based throughout the UK and applicants will be expected to travel and work away from home which could be for up to 6-12 months at a time.
• We will be running the next Graduate Assessment center 27th September 2017.
• On offer is a 3 week expenses-paid training program in Durban, South Africa where we will provide you with full training including a ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing, an introduction to Automated Test Tools and Test Management using QualityCentre as well as an opportunity to see a part of the world you may not have otherwise visited.
• In addition, SQS offer a structured career path with a continuous training and education program, exposure to a wide variety of systems, industries and world class clients and a chance to travel across the UK, Ireland and internationally.
• Submit your application online
• A member of the recruitment team will review your application against the selection criteria.
• You will be contacted by the team to arrange a telephone interview. We will aim to start the telephone interviews on the 05th September.
• If successful, you will be invited to the Graduate Assessment Centre – 27th September – in our London Head Office (Moorgate) which is a full day (9am - 5pm)
• If successful, you will be invited for a final stage interview (which will take place in November)
• SQS aims to make a final decision within a week of the last interview. If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact a member of the recruitment team.
• If successful at all stages, you can expect to fly to South Africa on 03rd November.
• 2.1 or above in IT, Maths, Science, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical degree
• Practical experience with programming languages C, C++, C#, Visual Basic, Java or .Net
• A good understanding of databases, networks and hardware infrastructure
• A genuine interest in quality assurance and working in a true ‘consultative capacity’.
• A willingness to travel and stay away from home
• A valid passport and ability to travel to South Africa in November for 3 weeks
What are we offering?
• Starting salary of £25,000
• 3 week training boot camp in South Africa
• Continued graduate training programme
• Benefits - 25 days holiday increasing to 27 days after 2 years, pension, private healthcare, mobile phone, laptop, family days and regular social events. Private medical, equipment, up to 7 training days
• Opportunity - The opportunity to work independently on tasks for challenging, international projects within a successful team and with a high degree of personal freedom in your role.
• Challenges - A constant stream of new challenges within a consultancy firm renowned for its forward-looking methods and technologies.
• Career progression - A dedicated career path designed to challenge you and further your knowledge in specialist consulting
• Training - Extensive training to develop the essential skills you will need to develop your career with SQS
What else do I need to know before applying?
• All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship (unless stated otherwise in the job description)
• This is a consultancy based role so you will be based from a variety of client sites and therefore must be willing and able to travel UK wide for long periods of time. You will be expected to work in a number of locations across the UK for extended periods.
• Some roles may require background checks and security clearance
25000 Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme South East, South West, Nottingham, East Midlands, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide
Competitve United Kingdom, Nationwide 3-Sep-2018
Basic salary + uncapped commission plus OTE South East, Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Reading ASAP
Competitive plus benefits United Kingdom Various
Competitive depending on experience North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Manchester, Republic of Ireland Various
£28,000 to £30,000 plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,000 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
£28,000 plus benefits London, Nationwide 1-Sep-2018
£28,000 to £30,000 plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£24,000 Nationwide ASAP
Competitive London 2-Jul-2018
Competitive plus benefits South East, Milton Keynes, London, East Midlands, Leicester Various
£22,000 to £40,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£24,000 (OTE £45 to 60K) London ASAP
£23,000 to £33,000 (DOE) + benefits London ASAP
£28000 to 48000 per annum London 8-Jan-2018