Graduate Telesales Executive - Pharmaceutical
- £20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 12th July 2020
- Start date:
- January 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Telesales Executive
£20, 000 - £25,000 + Uncapped Commission
Are you a determined self-starter looking for a sales career within the Pharmaceutical industry with excellent growth opportunities and great earning potential?
A market leading, Global Conference and Event organisers based in the heart of London are looking for a proficient Graduate Sales Executive to work across their Defence and Pharmaceutical portfolio of events.
This rare opportunity to work with senior industry figures on well-respected and established conferences. You will be selling delegate packages to senior level executives & growing the audience for the various networking events they host globally. This will be the perfect role for a money motivated and career minded individual. If you are just starting out in your sales career or are looking to progress into a market leading events business, this could be the perfect job for you to develop your skills and join a growing and influential team
- Liaising extensively via emails & phone with senior decision makers to maximise the number of successful sales and increase revenue
- Proactively acquiring new business through market research and referrals to create new revenue opportunities
- Monitoring, prioritising and reporting sales and opportunities to ensure that targets are being met and business opportunities are being exposed
- Delivering and surpassing monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets to benefit from a lucrative commission scheme and other incentives
- Liaise with production, marketing, sales and event management as well as externally with clients to deliver a consistent message for each event
- Target driven, money motivated individual with a positive can-do attitude will mean you can engross yourself into the role, learn and adapt well to the various tasks required
- Fluency in English is essential (written & oral) and interest in sciences/maths is desired but not essential
- Ability to build, maintain and grow client relationships in the short & long term
- Being confident, articulate and professional when communicating with C- Level will mean you can communicate clearly about what you are selling, leaving no information to be questioned
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills will allow you to effectively manage work load
- An active team player with a competitive edge will encourage you to exceed your targets and generate increased revenue
Click 'Apply' now if you are looking to enhance your sales skills in a company with excellent growth opportunities and great earning potential.
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free