Graduate Telesales Executive
- 27000 depending on experience + benefits + bonus
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Delegate Sales Executive – ICIS - London
An opportunity has arisen for a Delegate Sales Executive to join the team at ICIS Conferences & Training, the leading provider of events in the chemicals industry.
ICIS Conferences & Training is currently responsible for over 70 industry-leading events each year. Delivering impressive growth in recent years, ICIS Conferences & Training is a star performer in the RBI stable, with great ambitions for the years to come.
You will be joining an overachieving sales team, selling delegate passes to a range of top senior level prospects both existing and new to our events.
Reporting to the Head of Event Delegate Sales you will be responsible for achieving and exceeding revenue targets whilst support strategic plans to grow our events.
The successful candidate will be a proactive sales person who will own their campaigns, identify growth opportunities and be a strong team player.
· To sell delegate places across a number of events in the ICIS portfolio in order to deliver revenue targets
· Oversee and take ownership of the delegate sales process, including building and managing pipelines and reporting on all activities
· Be responsible for the acquisition of new and repeat attendees to our market leading events, generating revenue by utilising the company’s profile and status
· Creating a network through businesses to extend your reach and build your pipeline
· Monitor, record and meet/ exceed KPIs, including revenue targets
· Maximise cross-sales across client base for all relevant events
· To maintain a clean and updated prospect and customer database
· To liaise effectively with all internal departments (sponsorship, production, marketing, registrations, operations)
Key Skills Required:
· A keen appetite to proactively chase and win new business
· Proven experience of working to and achieving revenue targets
· Able to demonstrate a high level of effective telephone sales activity
· Able to quickly develop knowledge of a new market
· Flexible, able to work across multiple projects and perform under pressure
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Results focused
· Must thrive in a vibrant, fast moving environment
· Team player in addition to working on own initiative
ICIS is the world's largest petrochemical market information provider and has fast-growing energy and fertilizer divisions. Our aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering trusted pricing data, high-value news, analysis and independent consulting, enabling our customers to make better-informed trading and planning decisions. We have more than 30 years’ experience in providing pricing information, news, analysis and consulting to buyers, sellers and analysts.
With a global staff of more than 800, ICIS has employees based in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Montpellier, Dusseldorf, Karlsruhe, Milan, Mumbai, Singapore, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo and Perth. Some 350 of ICIS’s staff are journalists engaged in reporting market prices and news, and ICIS is fully committed to upholding the highest journalistic principles of verification, corroboration and authentication.
ICIS is a division of Reed Business and a member of RELX Group, the world's leading publisher and information provider.
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information provides information and online data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sign up for job alerts - its free