Graduate Technology Sales Executive (FMCJ)
- £20000 to £21000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 21st June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Executive (Technology)
Salary: £20k - £30k OTE
Start Date: August and September starters
Perks and Benefits
- Two company parties a year, for Christmas they are going away to the Lakes.
- Loads of exposure to the big dogs of the industry, amazing mentorship.
- Paid, on the job training
- Tight nit team of professionals
- Uncapped commission structure
- Quarterly bonuses and prizes including bottomless brunches
- Free gym membership and discounted products
This role is for someone looking for a job where no day is the same. It is backed by an entrepreneur and household name which allows the company to gain huge financial backing. Because of this, this year they're on track to do 200% on last year, proving the growth is rapid! They love every member of the team to be a part of the success meaning you will get involved in a bit of everything that goes on. One of the reasons for the solid success is the amazing marketing team- they create the leads therefore you'll be making entirely 'warm' calls.
The product is eco-friendly and is a genuine resolve for today's issues. If you're passionate about the environment and joining a fast-growing, industry leading movement- this is the role for you. This role provides numerous, Incredible opportunities for progression, with multiple different routes available. You'll be working on a variety of client campaigns, attending meeting, events and creating lasting relationships.
The perfect candidate
- Someone who has held down a job- nothing special is needed; we are looking for people who aren't job hoppers!
- People who are entrepreneurial and have the drive to succeed.
- Motivation to progress through the business is necessary.
- Upbeat and positive personality.
- Recent graduate 2015/2018 (2:2 or above)
- Resilient nature.
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Scott Sutherland at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If this seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free