Graduate Technology Sales Executive
- £22000 to £26000 per annum + OTE
- 27th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£22-2,000 + commission
Do you want to work in an autonomous sales role with early responsibility and lots of client-facing work?
This rapidly growing e-learning business have gone from strength to strength over the past two years, boasting an impressive client list, phenomenal client retention and impressive expansion plans. They are looking for an articulate and engaging Graduate Sales Executive to join the business and assist them with their growth efforts. The successful applicant will be joining a pacey, performance driven and supportive team in buzzy offices in Victoria.
Graduate Sales Executive: The role
- Working in an established supportive sales team, you will be generating new leads to pitch e-learning
- Applying a consultative and solution-focussed sales strategy to every new pitch to provide a genuine solution to your clients
- Working toward achievable sales targets so that the company to continue its growth
- Going to meet clients face to face in order to pitch them relevant solutions
- With your tenacious and target driven attitude you will have great success in booking meetings to pitch to businesses with over 200 members of staff
- Having an interest or desire to work in the sales sector will enable you to build relationships with clients to sell them the most appropriate package
- Your strong communication skills, both in person and face to face, will help you to win business and earn commission
- Your innate commerciality and curiosity will ensure that you are maximising on business opportunities and raise your profile in the business.
Click the "apply" button now for the opportunity to work for a supportive and cash rich IT company now
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free