Graduate Technology Recruitment Consultant
- £22000 to £24000 per annum + OTE
- 28th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£22,000-25,000 Basic (OTE £45,000) London
Start date : flexible start date Job type : Permanent
- Uncapped Commission
- Award winning training programme
- Fast Career progression - inc. opportunity for International Relocation in 12 months
- 5* Quarterly Holidays incentives (skiing, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza)
- Free gym membership, cycle to work scheme
- Fun, liked mind culture all driven to succeed
- Monthly award packages (Rolex watches, Michelin Star Lunches)
- 25 days holiday
My client in the Technology Recruitment is looking for a recent graduate to join their team this summer! As a Graduate Financial Recruitment Consultant, you would be working for one of the biggest Recruitment Tech companies in the UK, Recruiting a wide range of technologies into lots of different types of companies. Training will be provided from the beginning, but my client is looking for driven, money motivated individuals that will take the training in their stride and progress quickly from Trainee to Consultant level. My client is looking for 4-5 graduates to join there award-winning training programme.
- Join a growing team of exceptional Consultants and assist in the identification of senior candidates
Utilise a mix of headhunting and database management to identify, qualify and place senior financial related candidates into to some of London's leading companies
Receive full training, career development and fast track progression into a 360-client managing recruitment role.
- No two days are the same and you will constantly be developing your Business Acumen and creating long lasting relationships across the Finance Industry.
- Degree Educated, BA or Sc with a 2.1 or Higher from a top university
- Hard Work ethic
- Innately curious looking to learn and enjoy a new challenge
- Money motivated attitude
- Competitive Nature - preferable played sport at a high level
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
- A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free