Graduate Technology Consultant - FDM Group
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening in April, May and throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Your career starts here.
You’ll know that technology is the world’s fastest growing industry, but
what if you could really see for yourself? If you think a career in tech
is just about coding, think again. Some of our consultants are currently
working on exciting advancements in technology, including robotics,
automation and more. And what’s more,
it’s open to everyone – if you have the passion and aptitude for tech it doesn’t matter what you studied at university. We welcome all degree disciplines at FDM.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers in technology and support you every step of the way. Your adventure begins with industry recognised training at our London, Leeds, Glasgow or Birmingham academy. Following training, you’ll gain two years of commercial experience. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
Over 3,700 FDM consultants are currently placed with our clients, working in a variety of roles including; Software Development, Business Intelligence, IT Operations Analysis and Software Testing. We work with prestigious clients all around the world including; HSBC, Virgin, Shell and Sky to name a few. Your opportunity to make an impact in the industry starts here.
5 reasons why FDM is for you:
1. Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
2. Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy As You Earn share scheme
3. Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
4. Opportunities across the UK and beyond
5. Tech talks, social and networking events
Sound good? Find out more about who we are and watch this video.
The ideal FDMer has:
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
• Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
• A degree, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees considered
• Strong analytical skills
• Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
• An interest in working nationally to support our clients
• Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
There’s no need to wait until September to apply, we have start dates all year round.
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved in, broaden your network and help you build relationships. Not to mention our renowned diverse workforce - in 2018 we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in technology. Make an application today and see where your career will take you!
FDM Group is an award-winning company and the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry.
FDM Group Interview Reviews
27 December 2018
The phone interview took 15 minutes asking questions such as why you want to work in the IT industry; what attracts you to FDM group; and general questions to gain a quick...
26 September 2018
The interviews were conducted between three members of staff, each of which asked four scripted questions. The interviewers were thus not expanding on their questions that is up...
08 August 2018
The first interview was a telephone interview asking general questions, for example. What did you study? What skills do you have that will be suitable for the role? Why FDM...