Graduate Technology Consultant
Technology Specialist Consultant
- Quarterly rewards for meeting projected targets
- Monthly lunch clubs (Michelin Star venues)
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Individually set targets for quarterly company holidays (all expenses paid for) - destinations include Miami, Berlin, Ibiza, Amsterdam etc.
- Gym membership
- Saving Scheme for 1st home buyers
- Award winning training scheme with continual development across your career
Our client is a market leading technology specialist operating across the technology sector globally. This role has been created to support one of our client's senior team members, ensuring delivery is met across the board. You will be joining a HOT desk with an established client list, the primary focus of this role to start off will be sourcing candidates and learning the end to end process in detail.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- You will be responsible with liaising with candidates (progressing to clients as well)
- Managing and end to end sales process
- Sourcing candidates via headhunting across LinkedIn
- Attending networking events to establish strong and broad roots within the technology sector
- Managing your own personal brand online
Successful Recruitment Consultant Applicants will:
- Be degree educated and achieved 2:2 or higher
- Be a confident communicator both in person and over the phone
- Be able to show previous examples of determination and self-motivation
- Demonstrate a highly competitive nature and be resilient
If this role is of interest please apply as soon as possible, successful applicants will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants. If you would like to be considered for one of these roles you must speak with a member of our team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :banking jobs london finance jobs london sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate technology consultant buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - London
IT Consultant - London
23,500 to 26,500
Data Product Analyst - Graduate Programme
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Foxtons Trainee Estate Agent
£24,500 +Uncapped commission+company car
Graduate Sales Consultant
Up to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited