|Salary:||£24,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Science & Technology, Research & Analysis|
With more than 7 billion auctions per day, this company is the largest global programmatic video advertising platform reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries each month.
They develop cutting edge technology to enable publishers to monetise their online content- this involves dynamic ad insertion into streaming television and video-on-demand content.
Thousands of publishers use their tools and they work with countless household brands to deliver their advertising to consumers in the most effective, captivating, and efficient way.
This is a permanent job with a starting salary of £24k per annum plus
a 20% performance-related bonus.
A typical day would be:
• The company is seeking a talented Technical Operations Engineer who can contribute brilliantly to their team in London. You'll be working in a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. They're seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to work closely with their Supply, Demand and Engineering teams. You'll be a part of a growing team so you'll need to be versatile and enjoy taking on new challenges.
• There are never two days alike for a Tech Ops engineer; they deal with a wide range of technical challenges from every team in the organisation.
Day-to-day tasks will include, but are not limited, to the following.
• Analysing client issues
• Utilising your strong customer service and communication skills
• Developing and organising support documentation
• Recommending new initiatives to improve client success
• Building tools
• Managing both technical and business constituents
• Assisting the rest of Operations with technical inquiries
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
To be successful, you'll need the ability to pick up new technology concepts quickly. They don't believe in "culture fit". They believe in you being a genuine human being and pleasant to work with. Sure, they might share a beer at work or after work but you don't have to. You just need to be a contributing member of their team who is thoughtful and wants to do quality work
• A graduate, ideally with a technical degree or a demonstrated interest in computers.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Proactive and eager to learn.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Understands and/or has experience with coding in HTML, CSS, and XML
• Able to translate technical details to any audience
• Keen to learn new technologies and apply that knowledge on a daily basis
• Experience in analysing issues, distilling, and communicating their relevant aspects
• Able to triage, prioritize, categorize, and resolve production impacting incidents
• Knowledge of ad servers, DSPs, ad exchanges, and SSPs
• Strong troubleshooting skills and methodologies
• Experience in AdTech
• Knowledge of scripting languages
• An understanding of any of the following:
• VAST and VPAID technologies
• Charles, Firebug, HTTP Live Headers, and Fiddler
What are the perks of interning at this company?
Every day, the team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by utilizing creativity, innovation, and solid technical expertise. They value diversity, individual contributions, and can offer you the advantages of working with a hyper-growth company including an agile environment, the ability to influence product decisions, and open access to company leaders.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive depending on experience London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland ASAP
Competitive + benefits London, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£33,005 to £40,505 depending on experience London ASAP
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP