Graduate Technical Consultant - London - FDM
About the role:
The FDM Technical Graduate Programme provides you with in depth training and 2 years’ experience working with marketing leading brands on exciting tech projects as an FDM consultant. We help thousands of graduates each year start their tech careers and welcome applications from all degree disciplines. You need to be passionate about starting your career in tech and have a good aptitude for IT but you do not need to have a STEM degree to apply. We have a number of career pathways available including:
- Software Development
- Software Testing
- Robotics Process Automation
- Technical Operations
- Business Intelligence
We will find the right role for you.
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready.
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Opportunity to gain a number of industry recognised certifications including ISTQB Foundation and ITIL Foundation
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s).
We ask you have the following:
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Exemplary communication skills
- The ability to be geographically flexible depending on client location
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to support yourself financially for the training duration
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
We are one of the largest employers of graduates in the UK and have helped thousands of people start their careers in tech. The FDM Graduate Programme starts with training through the FDM Academy. Following this, you will be placed with one or more of our clients to work as part of their team as an FDM Consultant for a period of two years. After the two years, you can continue your journey with FDM, you may be offered a permanent position with the client or you can pursue other opportunities.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. To find out more about us, follow us on social #FDMcareers.
FDM Group is an award-winning company and the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry.
FDM Group Interview Reviews
07 July 2020
27 December 2018
The phone interview took 15 minutes asking questions such as why you want to work in the IT industry; what attracts you to FDM group; and general questions to gain a quick...
26 September 2018
The interviews were conducted between three members of staff, each of which asked four scripted questions. The interviewers were thus not expanding on their questions that is up...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs london graduate technical consultant london fdm
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Technical Operations Consultant - London
Technology Graduate Trainee - Immediate Start
EY Technology Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
London, Scotland, Edinburgh
IT Consultant - London
23,500 to 26,500
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - London
Data Management Analyst
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)