Graduate Tech Sales Executive - 30k
Want to work for a business that is consistently recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK?
Interested in the ever-changing world of Technology?
Well, this could just be the opportunity for you…
This business is a leader in technology - ensuring that UK based businesses have all the latest tech they need, enabling them to grow their business effectively and as quickly as possible. As a result, you'll be partnering with some huge and familiar names such as Dell, Microsoft & Apple to name a few.
Not only have they managed to grow in to becoming a £1billion business, but they’ve also been able to create and keep an incredible working environment and they've won awards for this too - most recently being recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK by Glassdoor!
As a Graduate Tech Sales specialist, you’ll be responsible for generating revenue opportunities for the sales team. Typical tasks will include:
- Researching and identifying ideal target customers
- Contacting these businesses via cold calling, email, LinkedIn, and other sales methods
- Exploring challenges, they might be facing in their business and educating them on how technology can help their business
- Collaborating with other sales and technical teams to deliver on projects
- Meeting KPI’s and targets
To be successful…
- A genuine desire to work in sales
- Growth mindset – always wanting to learn and improve
- An interest (or willingness to learn) in technology
- Resilient – sales isn’t easy, there will be a lot of knockbacks!
- Relationship building
What's In It for You?
- Earning Potential – Your base salary will be £24,000, but you’ll be able to earn commission from day 1. As you progress, it’s expected that you will be earning £60,000 per year by your 3rd year!
- Holiday Incentives - You'll have the opportunity to qualify for 4 abroad all expenses paid trips every year, simply to reward high achievers. Previous destinations have included Sicily & Tel Aviv!
- Flexible working – This business appreciates that unexpected things can sometimes happen in our lives. That’s why you’ll have flexibility with your start & finish times, as well as working from home options too.
- Share options – There’s a plan in place to allow you to obtain shares in the business, so you can be rewarded not only for your own performance, but for that of the entire business!
- Other benefits include; perks and discounts at restaurants, regular company socials, healthcare and life assurance
Interviews are taking place ASAP… what are you waiting for?
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs leeds computing & it jobs leeds graduate tech sales executive 30k research development prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Industrial Placement Programme
Competitive with excellent benefits
London, Scotland, Glasgow
Graduate Data Engineer
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Award winning graduate scheme!)
£21,000 to £35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
South East, North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester, Hollingbourne, Hucking
Business Management Graduate Programme
South East, London, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, Hatfield