Graduate Tech Sales Executive
- Up to £27000 per annum + OTE
- 30th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you someone who believes Sales would be a right career path for you? Then why not kick start your Sales Career within a lucrative and exciting Tech Sales Executive role to become a pro salesperson within a few months!
Don't wait around, apply RIGHT NOW!
The Role: Graduate Tech Sales Executive
Salary: £27k basic, £36-38k OTE (First Year)
Location: Central London
- Amazing salary of £27k with a huge earning potential of £38,000 in the first year from uncapped commission.
- Huge incentives, including trips abroad (Previous trips Include Barcelona, Rome and Budapest)
- Free Gym membership and fitness
- Private Health and Dental cover
- Great pension scheme
- Rapid career progression opportunities for those constantly hitting targets
- Exciting and friendly office environment
- Up-to-date office spaces in the centre of London
The eventual aim of this role is to generate as many quality business meetings as possible for the business development executives. These meetings are generated by calling new clients, presenting yourself and the products and discovering new contacts. This is a B2B role with a clear path of progression laid out in front of you.
- Generating new business meetings across the UK
- Working in the massively expanding tech sector
- Creating a pipeline of new business
- Identifying new verticals
- Selling on the telephone to prospective clients
The company is a leading consultancy firm with a goal to provide Tech solutions to improve the performance of its clients without affecting their core business. They represent an extensive international market network around the world.
They offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, welcoming firm with a dynamic and ambitious team. The package is very attractive and will see the Sales Team rewarded based off your personal performance, as well as the company's overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress quickly in terms of promotion and develop as a first-in-class sales professional.
- Degree from any disciplinary
- Brilliant verbal communication skills
- A natural sales ability, being particularly confident on the telephone
- Beneficial if you've done extracurricular activities throughout education
- A massively competitive attitude and extensive drive to succeed and excel
- Genuine interest in the financial industry
- Really easy-going team, so being sociable is very key
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jamie Griggs at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do sales recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free