Graduate Tech Consultant, Oracle (STEM)
- £29000 per annum, + 10% annual bonus
- South East, Reading
- 25th June 2019
- Start date:
- July 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job Title: Graduate Tech Consultant, Oracle
Salary: £29,000 (+ 10% annual bonus)
Oracle has been in existence for almost 40 years. Instantly recognisable, on the leading edge of the IT industry, they are now looking for junior members to join their rapidly expanding Tech Consultancy Division. They're on the lookout for STEM graduates of a 2.1 degree standard or above, a willingness to learn and the initiative to work independently.
Oracle is a truly global IT enterprise specialising in hardware systems and enterprise software, with more than 420,000 customers and a presence spanning 145 countries. As part of the company's Technology Consulting practice, you'll employ a creative, passionate approach in delivering the best solutions to your clients. Working consultatively with clients, and liaising closely with your team and the wider Oracle consulting family, this is an ideal opportunity for an impressive, tech-savvy graduate.
The Graduate Tech Consultant Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £29,000
- 10% Annual bonus
- Lucrative bonuses and incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Excellent scope for progression through a variety of routes
- A friendly culture and modern offices in a highly sought after location
- Pension scheme
The Graduate Tech Consultant Role:
- Using the very latest in learned software development techniques, work on and improve tech projects for clients, keeping them safe, secure and one step ahead
- Create, present and update solution designs and blueprints, delivering presentations succinctly
- When implementing new tech, adopt a consultative approach - remaining sensitive, aware and accommodating of business requirements and client goals
- Act as the intermediary between the client and developer to deliver on expectations
- Regularly engage with your team and the Oracle Consulting family - learn from some of the world's best minds in Tech
The Graduate Tech Consultant Requirements:
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related discipline
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Discernible interest in technology and phenomena of the current landscape - data privacy, security breaches, mobile experiences, machine learning, Chatbots/AI, VR, AR, Geo-Location, Blockchain etc
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We don't just bring you the very best graduate jobs: we shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free