Graduate Teaching Positions in China - Teach Abroad
- Competitive + benefits
- Apply by:
- 26th July 2019
- Start date:
Graduate Teaching Positions in China
Cambridge Culture International Education
About Cambridge Culture International Education
CAMBRIDGE CULTURE International Education is contracted by municipal education bureaus across China to hire and manage foreign teachers for schools in the public and private sectors. We look for candidates who are interested in living, working, and traveling abroad. The most qualified candidates have a sense of adventure and are open to exploring different cultures, languages, and foreign environments as they spend a year overseas in China. As a language instructor working abroad for CAMBRIDGE CULTURE International Education, you will be fully immersed in Chinese culture, and you will be able to enjoy the cultural diversity that exists in major international cities, such as Shenzhen and so on. We provide bilingual caseworkers to help our candidates get settled in China as they arrive. We provide opportunities for our teachers to tutor if they are interested in making additional income. We also arrange Mandarin Chinese courses for interested teachers in order to enhance our teachers’ experiences living in China and to contribute to their professional development while they live and work abroad.
- 10-12 months contract
- Monday to Friday, 8:00am-11:30pm, 2:30pm-5:30pm, 20-25 students per class
- Students Ages: kindergarten (3-6 years old); Primary (6-12)
- Classroom fully equipped with computer, projector, board, and microphone
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Local teacher assistant
- Salary range:14,000 RMB(1600GBP)-18,000RMB(2060GBP) per month included salary &housing allowance for ESL teaching position.(150%-200% above local average)
- TEFL Certificate course assistance
- Flight allowance
- Summer & Winter vacation
- Work visa(Z visa) sponsored
- Commercial insurance
- Pre-arrival webinar training and orientation
- Airport pickup, bank, phone card, and apartment rental assistance Social and accident insurance
- Three nights’ free hotel on arrival
- Ongoing teacher mentoring and assessment (classroom observations, seminar and monthly training sessions)
- Chinese public holiday plus 5-days annual leave
- Part time opportunities
- Benefits Offered Medical Insurance
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in any field
- 120 hour TEFL certificate required (No TEFL? – We will help you get set up with a TEFL)
- Range of positions available from entry level to experienced teacher positions
- Native-English speaking level
- Hold a passport from the U.S.A., Canada, Australia, U.K., South Africa, New Zealand, or Ireland
CAMBRIDGE CULTURE International Education
Why Work Here?
We are not an agency. We hire and manage you from the start-getting on the plane, to finish-return to home!
Shenzhen Cambridge Culture Co,. Ltd. (our website: www.cambridgeculture.com) is an education solution provider that was founded in 2014 and its main office is in Shenzhen and is contracted by municipal education bureaus across China to hire and manage foreign teachers for schools. Currently, we have more than 200 foreign teachers work with us in the cities such as Shenzhen, Foshan and Dongguan.
To apply, please click the button below.
Sign up for job alerts - its free