|Salary:||£20,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus|
Are you an ambitious and passionate graduate who wants to join a rapidly growing young and dynamic business? If you are, we want to speak to you now.
Who Are Turnstone, What do we do?
Turnstone is the UK's fastest growing most effective graduate assessment, placement and training business. Essentially, we work with the UK's brightest graduates to secure them leading business to business sales careers, backing them with structured sales training to ensure their success.
Our client base is diverse and exciting, ranging from entrepreneurial start-ups and SME's to large multi-national corporates. We work across all sectors including finance,
We are a unique business who enjoys extremely strong relationships with our clients and the graduates we work with, our consultative service driven approach sets us apart.
Want to help us grow?
Our Graduate Talent team are at the core of all we do, they are the life blood of the business. After your initial induction and training programme you will be carrying out a wide range of tasks, including;
• You will be identifying talented graduates with 'Real Sales Ability' - Conduct telephone interviews, book graduates into assessment centres.
• Get involved in setting up and running our sales assessment centres, identifying top sales talent via our competency based assessment structure.
• Work with our global key clients on bespoke assessment projects throughout the UK and overseas.
• Development of Marketing & Attraction Strategy - Involvement in development of how we attract and identify graduate sales talent, manage and develop current relationships with universities and online platforms.
Progression, there is lots of it.
As a graduate manager you will get exposure to all areas of the business, giving you a real insight that will launch you to the next stage of your career with us. The next step in your career development could be into the client facing Business Development team or, Account Management. You could get promoted into one of these areas within 3-6 months, it's all down to you.
Once promoted, you will take part in our sales academy and benefit from an ISMM 'Highly Commended' Sales Training Programme.
What we are looking for:
• Graduates, recent or second jobbers.
• Strong Communicators, who love building relationships.
• Raw ambition and drive for success.
• Confident and Self Assured.
• Really strong work ethic.
• Eagerness to learn.
• Great basic salary (£20K) with awesome OTE.
• Genuine career progression - Promotion within 3-6 months.
• Market leading training and development programme.
• Regular incentives, top performers lunches, Selfridges vouchers and weekends away.
• Strong social culture, office nights out, sporting challenges, charity days, blitz days (a lot of fun).
Think you have what it takes?
We have opportunities for 5 graduates to join our team immediately. So if you think you have what it takes and want to work for a rapidly growing entrepreneurial market leader, send us your CV now.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW
Basic up to £30,000 and OTE to £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP
Basic up to £30,000 and OTE to £55,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP
£20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 Year One negotiable plus stock options plus benefits plus expenses London, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, United States ASAP
Up to £25,000 basic with OTE to £50,000+ negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Hong Kong, United States, France, Australia ASAP
£22,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Basic Salary: £28,000 with £40,000 OTE plus OTE Central, Reading ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£25000 to 35000 per annum South East 28-Feb-2017
£29000 to 32000 per annum South East 22-Feb-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 8-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 14-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 2-Sep-2017
£30,922 upon completion of training plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017