Graduate talent Associate – Graduate Scheme
- £20,000 to £22,000 OTE £33,000 + OTE pro rata
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you tired of working in positions where your hard work goes unnoticed and unrewarded? Graduated from University and struggling to find work related to your degree? Or are you simply focused, driven and willing to work to match your financial goals and ambitions?
If any of the above apply to you, then my client and this opportunity will be absolutely perfect for you!
Graduate Talent Associate – Graduate Scheme
Location – Manchester
Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 with 1st Year OTE £33,000
Start – ASAP
The Client -
My client is a nationwide; award winning recruitment business with a quality-assured reputation for staffing solutions that result in placing talented people technology jobs all over the UK!
Founded in 1994 and operating in the public sector since 2001; my client works across several sectors including energy, technology, engineering and the digital space.
Their directors have over 50 years combined recruitment experience which has made them a trusted recruitment partner to employers and candidates alike, but what makes them different?
· Firstly, it is their size and strength – They are small enough to care but big enough to make an impact. Genuine passion for what they do, coupled with their ability to respond and adapt swiftly to client’s needs makes them the one stop recruitment shop.
· Their success are their people – My client prides themselves on their commitment to their most important asset – you! – through recognition and rewards. Their core values underpin everything that they do and are reflected by their staff.
There is a genuine opportunity to grow your career, build great friendships and earn a serious amount of money at the same time – couple this with annual trips and other benefits including internal progression and excellent training, my client truly is an excellent place to begin your recruitment career.
Benefits of working for this company?
· Progression opportunities are excellent, with our client only looking to promote from within – but don’t take my word for it, they have the success stories to prove this
· Uncapped commission and earning potential – Realistic figure for the end of year 1 is around £33,000
· Excellent training programme where you will spend one day a week learning the best recruitment techniques from industry experts
· Not just monetary incentives, our client believes in rewarding you in a number of ways including lunch clubs, early Friday finishes and quarterly holiday targets!
What can you expect to do in a recruitment role day to day?
In a nutshell, you are essentially going to be the link between candidates and clients, establishing a set of criteria and requirements from both parties before matching the two up and getting somebody a job!
But what does this look like day to day and what tasks can you expect to do?
· Candidate Sourcing – You will use several recruitment tools including job boards, advert creation and Linkedin in order to find the best talent on the market. Once you have done this, you will use the phone in order to contact people and have a chat about them and their job search!
· Business Development – Winning new business is the most important part to any organisation. You will be trained by industry experts on the best way to find new companies to work with. Once you have won this business, they will then become your relationship to manage and keep positive.
· Interview Preparation and Feedback – You will organise interviews for candidates and provide them with expert knowledge of how-to best impress. The better you become at this and the more detail you go in to, the more likely you are to be successful and reap the rewards for your effort!
Who makes a good recruitment candidate and what are we looking for?
Being a recruitment consultant is a tough job, but your hard work will directly translate in to results, money and holidays!
We are looking for individuals who are driven by success and want to be the best at what they do. Therefore, we need you to be resilient, competitive, a hard worker and most importantly; we need you to be personable and have a positive attitude towards everything that you do!
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at 40|50
Sign up for job alerts - its free