Graduate Talent Acquisition - London
- £23000 to £25000 per annum + OTE
- 21st January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Industry: Consumer Goods, Consumer Services and Information Services
Salary: £22-25k (£35K 1st year OTE)
Language opportunities: French, Spanish and German
Our client is looking for 3 Graduates to join their Talent Acquisition team in London. Our client is a specialist in global, Information Company that helps the world's most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
What would you actually do?
- Source and evaluate candidates for presentation to hiring managers via a range of attraction methods
- Qualifying candidates using our established assessment methods, giving a first-class candidate experience
- Understand functional area hiring needs, position specifications, and parameters of search requirements
- Build strong relationships across the business and functional teams
- Collaborate with the wider TA Team to develop best practices and identify opportunities, issues, strategies and trends to help our business stay on the leading edge
- Follow, implement and promote recruitment processes (when required)
- Proactively research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Maintain a strong pipeline/network of candidates and contact
- Occasional travel to UK offices in order to build brand knowledge and long-term relationship with hiring managers
- Experience recruiting Sales and/or Client Service professionals
- Thrives off working within a fast-paced dynamic environment with a high sense of urgency and change
- Able to demonstrate sourcing and negotiation skills and knowledge of Right To Work policies in the UK
- Self-motivated and results driven with ability to communicate and influence effectively with client group and outside candidates
- Confident working autonomously and able to demonstrate previous successful ownership of client group
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently, prioritising where required and delivering to deadlines
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter & able to build talent pools/pipelines desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking systems (Workday desirable)
What YOU get…
- 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, they offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
They have also created a place with great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join the running club, or perhaps get a lunchtime massage.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free