Graduate Supplier Development Analyst - NSG Group
- £23,000 to £26,000
- North West
- 16th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
WHO ARE WE?
The NSG Group is a global leader in glass manufacturing in three business areas: Architectural, Automotive and Technical Glass. Our mission is changing our surroundings, improving our world and through innovation, becoming the most trusted partner in all industries we work in.
A vacancy has arisen for a Systems & Reporting Analyst within our Global Procurement Team, reporting to the Supplier Development Director. The role is based at our UK head office in Lathom, West Lancashire. The purpose within the Global Procurement function is to support the Supplier Development and Packaging teams in analysing data, generating reports, monitoring performance of the team through a series of KPI’s and offering support as necessary to help achieve team targets. It will also be an active role supporting our Sustainability activities working closely with our CSR partner Ecovadis and internal Procurement team. The job holder will provide direct support to a multi-national team of circa. 20 Supplier Development Engineers working within the wider Procurement team of circa. 300.
The job holder may be required to undertake some UK and overseas travel.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Recent graduate with a minimum 2:2 Degree preferably in an Engineering / Technical discipline
- Be a self-starter who can work with minimum direction and who can quickly learn how NSG systems operate
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships within Global Procurement.
- Demonstrate logical thinking and effective communication.
- Experience, knowledge or interest in the automotive industry would be
- 25 Days holiday
- Pension with employer contribution.
- Support to continue your professional development.
- Overseas work opportunities.
- On site car parking & restaurant.
- On site fitness activities/events
A full UK driving licence and car ownership would be an advantage due to limited public transport to the site. Selection will take the form of a competency interview, aptitude tests and a personality questionnaire.
If you believe you take on the challenge, we very much want to hear from you. Please visit our website for further details.
Please click here to Apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free