Graduate Strategic Development Manager London
- £25k Basic + 10 to 12k OTE (Uncapped) negotiable depending on experience + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Strategic Development Manager x10 Vacancies
£25k Basic + £10k-£12k OTE (Uncapped)
Fleet Street, London
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Graduate Strategic Development Managers for our client at their Head Office in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
• Be part of a dynamic team of aspiring graduates
• Work for a company with clients such as Coca-Cola, Tesco, Chevron and Apple
• Earn a fantastic basic salary and a lucrative, achievable commission
• Learn about consultancy and be extensively trained in this field
• Progress quickly with a clear progression structure personally suited to each graduate
• Become a trusted contact to senior level directors at multinational corporations
Our client are a trusted and established Global Events Consultancy based in Fleet Street. This company provides consultancy services and sales & market intelligence to some of the World’s leading brands in order to assist them in their growth and development strategies.
As a Graduate Strategic Development Manager, you will undergo extensive training in the specialism that you are most suited to. Your role will involve managing short sales cycles as you grow within the company and gain experience. You will work on a variety of warm leads as well as developing your own opportunities, with the aim to move into liaising with clients face to face and helping them manage their strategic growth plans.
Successful Graduates will have the benefit of working with a rapidly growing worldwide organisation who are well respected in their marketplace, interacting immediately with high-level directors and decision-makers within large corporations. You will be nurtured and trained until you are an expert in your specialised field.
If you are passionate about consultancy and want a successful career in sales then this could be the ideal job for you! To find out more about this role and amazing new client and be in with a chance to be put forward to meet with them at interview stage then please get in touch with our consultants ASAP by email or by phone on 0203 693 8202.
Sign up for job alerts - its free