Graduate Sports Business Recruitment Resourcer opportunity!
- £21000 to £27000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 1st September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Salary: £21,000 - £27,000 OTEs Upwards of £40,000
Location: London, London Bridge
Start Date: ASAP
- New Mac on arrival
- Modern office, great working environment very sociable
- In Office TVs with gaming area
- Games area including pool, table tennis, table football
- Company trip abroad once targets are hit
- Flexible working hours
- Thursday and Friday night drinks
- Quarterly lunch club
- Great commission structure
A very ambitious Sports and Activities Recruitment Company which has been hugely successful due to great industry knowledge and a real family feel to the amazing modern office. All target incentives team based which creates a real buzz, everyone pushing each other to smash their targets and get on that annual summer trip away. Office can get extremely competitive especially in the gaming area.
This role will have you taking part in a through training scheme from day one. Where you'll become an expert in recruitment within the sports business industry. This is an unbelievable opportunity within a start-up company to earn a huge amount of commission, moving up the company and developing your career fast. Day to day after training you will be taking part in a full 360 degree recruitment process dealing with high calibre sporting clients and candidates.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
- A 2:2 and above from university
- Money Motivation; absolutely key in recruitment. Work hard play hard.
- Good sports knowledge; great for the office
- Competitive edge
- A genuine grafter
- Strong communication skills
- Someone who takes pride in their work
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Spearman at Graduate Fasttrack or call me on 02036218105.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free