Graduate Sponsorship Support Executive - SMi Group
- London, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- 9th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The SMi Group is a highly Professional, Independent and Global event producing company that specialises in Business to Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries.
The SMi Group are seeking a Graduate Sponsorship Support Executive with
the below skill set:
- A hard-working, dedicated individual, confident in their ability and eager to work in a varied and challenging role.
- Ability to work well as part of a driven and enthusiastic team.
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative and be a forthright, pro-active member of an integral team
- Excellent time management capabilities and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- Good telephone manner and the ability to make oneself understood by non-English speakers on the telephone.
- Language skills are preferred but not essential.
- Excellent IT skills
Your primary responsibility is to provide continual support to the SMi senior management team with a primary focus on sponsorship. Ensuring all information relating to sponsorship deals are correctly maintained and developed. This will include liaising with all teams and departments within SMi to gather and action information - logos, synopsis and guest forms. Taking ownership and responsibility for relevant tasks and completing to agreed timescales and deadlines.
Key Tasks :
- Provide support and assistance to the Senior Manager responsible for sponsorship
- Management and maintenance of the sponsorship areas on the SMi website.
- Input and distribution of inbound enquiries for Telesales and Sponsorship from varying sources.
- Web based research, to include: lead sourcing for sponsors (competitive events, online news feeds etc) and essential delegates required by sponsors (varied sources under the instruction of the Manager and relevant producer)
- Creating and maintaining sponsor lead sheets
- Ensuring all contact details and information for sponsors are correct and complete.
- Ongoing review and development of sponsor details and general data administration duties
- Forwarding all sponsorship sales to Accounts, Events, Telesales and Production departments for notification of sale.
- Ensuring all after sales procedures and deadlines are met, including handover sheets, the supply of logos and synopses to the correct departments or outside sources if appropriate.
- Issuing sponsor packs by email with a copy of invoice to client
- Securing sponsor logos and company profiles
- Follow up all logistical problems/requests for information related to sponsors at SMi events.
- Identifying and inviting guests as required and entering them onto the Internal Database (Unity)
- Notifying Events Team of Stand Personnel, delegate places and account personnel from sponsorship acknowledgements.
- Liaising with the Accounts Department with regard to payment, product codes and credit checks.
- Compiling and maintaining the hard copy administration files.
- Attending sponsored events (at the Manager’s discretion), including some out of hours work for set-up.
- Organising banners, signage and sponsored items as required
- Providing sponsors with abbreviated delegate lists when applicable, one copy before and one copy during the event
- Liaising with sponsors for any agreed mailings/e-shots and encouraging the sponsors to promote the event in their organisation (Intranet, website etc) and to their clients
- The completion of Ad-Hoc tasks as requested by any of the SMi management team.
- Ensuring that ALL elements of the sponsorship are provided in accordance with the agreements
- Keep Floor plans up to date
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Click the apply button to submit your application to be considered for this role.
Sign up for job alerts - its free