Graduate Specification Sales Executive
Role: Graduate Specification Sales Executive
Salary: £25k basic (+ OTE)
A people orientated organisation, Tobermore has an Investors in People award (amongst a slew of others) to prove it - and they are renowned within the construction industry thanks to their comprehensive product range.
Tobermore are now looking for top graduate talent to join their team in an independent, autonomous role. You will help to supply the very best landscaping materials to the domestic and commercial markets. A field-based, customer centric role, the ideal candidate will employ a consultative approach, taking their influencing skills to clients directly. Regularly meeting with customers, you will be equally as comfortable meeting with them on a one to one basis as you would be delivering presentations to a group of clients.
- A highly competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Fantastic OTE taking your total earnings higher
- Company car/ car scheme allowance
- IT package (iPad, mobile, laptop and internet allowance)
- Company credit card
- Flexible work life, time in lieu system and hybrid working
- An outgoing atmosphere with plenty of socials
- Employee well-being app (access to a GP and offers discounted gym membership)
The successful candidate will be met with a comprehensive benefits package to ensure they hit the ground running! A company car and laptop are just a couple of the material benefits you'll receive! An exciting culture with regular socials and fantastic scope for progression are amongst the choice intangible benefits that our client offers also.
- Manage the specification sales process throughout major infrastructure projects
- Work on large scale projects with top-level architects and local authorities
- Meet with key customer groups to develop awareness of the product range and secure additional revenue
- Develop rapport with existing clients face to face in your region to upsell services
- Liaise with diverse clients including landscape architects and local authorities to ensure our client stays front of mind at all times
- Educated to degree level
- Have a full UK driving license
- Ambitious with a strong desire for progression
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate sales executive pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Management Trainee - Nationwide
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Sales Specialist
£24,000 to £34,000
This Is Prime
South East, South West, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Merchant City, Portsmouth, Fratton
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Production Support Analyst - UK
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland