Graduate Solution Manager, Netsuite
Job Title: Graduate Solution Manager
Location: Reading OR London upon return to the office in 2021. Remote until then.
Salary: £31,000 (Plus 10% bonus)
Oracle is a truly global IT enterprise specialising in hardware systems and enterprise software, with more than 420,000 customers and a presence spanning 145 countries. They prize innovation, creativity and adeptness in the people they work with.
One of the biggest tech organisations in the world, they've recently acquired NetSuite and together they are a part of one of the strongest families of tech companies there is. Our client are a pioneer in their field and continue to grow year on year. There is no better company to join if you are looking to pursue a career in the technology sector.
They're now looking to hire a Graduate Solution Manager. Guided by and reporting into a Senior Solution Manager, you'll perform an integral role as part of the Strategic Initiatives Team. The successful candidate will possess a mastery of the Microsoft office suite, the ability to multi-task on multiple projects concurrently, and excellent communication skills.
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £31k
- 10% bonus
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Mobile phone
- Continuous training and mentorship as part of carefully structured professional development
- Company Holidays that reward success
- Social events/nights out
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver solutions that match NetSuite's expectations
- Create and refine these solutions with exactness
- Liaise closely with the EMEA team to ensure solution feedback is incorporated correctly
- Identify, escalate and solve a range of issues, demonstrating strong leadership in doing so
- Ensure leading practices are incorporated in the Product roadmap with Product Management
As you join our successful client, you will take part in a six month enablement programme to ensure your product knowledge and implementation skills are up to scratch before becoming a fully-fledged Consultant!
What you need:
- Educated to degree level in a Business, Accounting, or IT related subject
- Achieved/on track to achieve a 2:1 or above
- Expert in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of common industry standard practices, such as ERP/SFA/CRM/Ecommerce
- Creative problem-solver with an analytical mind-set
- Strong business judgement and common sense
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...