Graduate Software Sales Executive - Management Scheme!
- £20k to £23k + Uncapped Commission! + benefits + bonus + expenses
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£20k-£23k base + uncapped commission (£40k OTE in Year One) + fast-track to Management!
This is an opportunity for competitive and money-hungry graduates to join a buzzing and vibrant graduate sales team in the heart of Manchester!
The company provide software, data solutions and expert advice to clients in the commercial real estate industry.
With 70 offices around the world and dozens of services and ground-breaking progressive technology solutions, you will be part of a well-respected and globally recognized organization.
As part of the company’s Graduate Sales Programme, you will first participate in a 12-week training programme; you will learn from leaders in Commercial Real Estate and gain exposure to blue chip companies across the UK.
Your role is to secure meetings for a commercial property consultant. Their role is to help the client save money on their property taxes. Boring? Not at all. This is about investigations, negotiations and thinking outside of the box. When the client saves money; you make money.
After just 6-9 months, you can be expected to be bumped up to the next level.
Why should you commit to a career with this company?
- £20k-£23k base + uncapped commission (£40k OTE in Year One; £60k+ in Year Two)
- The best work-life balance. Exceed targets and you'll work a 4-day week (Mon-Thurs)
- A training programme designed to help you succeed, and Team Leaders who started where you are.
- A fun and unique work environment. Think PlayStation, pool tables and beer fridges!
What will you bring to the table?
- Be the first. You will be the first point of contact for potential clients reaching out to leads generated by the data team. You will have charm, charisma and patience to put clients at ease, and gain the trust of team members.
- Be the best. Who doesn’t like a few extra quid every now and then?! With ‘on the spot’ incentives and quarterly bonuses, you will thrive in this friendly-competitive environment and aim for the top.
- Be engaged. The company are fun. This is a place where your co-workers become your mates. Where conversations at the pub are commonplace.
Does the above sound like a bit of you? Hit apply now to kick-start your Graduate career!
40-50 are market leaders in the UK at helping graduates find their perfect graduate job. We manage the graduate recruitment process for a wide range of companies - from innovative tech start-ups, through to FTSE 100 businesses.
We pride ourselves on identifying the wants and needs of all of our candidates.
'Graduate', 'Graduate Sales', 'Sales', 'Business Development', 'Software Sales', 'Graduate Software Sales', 'Graduate Business Development', 'Graduate', 'Graduate Sales', 'Sales', 'Business Development', 'Software Sales', 'Graduate Software Sales', 'Graduate Business Development', 'Graduate', 'Graduate Sales', 'Sales', 'Business Development', 'Software Sales', 'Graduate Software Sales', 'Graduate Business Development',
Sign up for job alerts - its free