|Location:||The East, Cambridge|
|Sectors:||Engineering, Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media, Science & Technology|
Are you passionate about technology and software engineering? Do you have a natural curiosity for using new technologies?
We are looking for exciting, fresh computer scientists to contribute to a range of fast-paced projects!
Based in Hemel Hempstead, you will be given bespoke training and development as you contribute to the wider team through a variety of projects.
Purpose of role:
The role is for a recent computer science graduate to contribute to the on-going development of the Netcall product portfolio.
Primarily, the role will focus on development using web-based technologies, but the position is for an ‘all-rounder’ who is keen to develop different kinds of applications in different environments and languages. It requires a person with excellent technical and communication skills.
Key result areas:
- To specify, design, develop, test, document, install and maintain software which will form part of Netcall products, services and infrastructure.
- To collaborate with other members of the development team in an Agile environment
- To take collective ownership for the quality of all outputs generated by the development team
- To drive a continuous improvement culture by inspecting and adapting
Need to know/have:
- Computer Science based degree; minimum predicted grade of 2:1
- Sound knowledge of object orientated design principles and patterns (e.g. SOLID)
- Experience of working with at least one of the following:
- C# / ASP.NET
- Good understanding of relational database design principles and SQL
- The full and unrestricted right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship
Desirable skills and experience:
- Appreciation of TDD / BDD methodologies
£23,500 South East, South West, London, The East, Nationwide ASAP
£23,500 East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£26,500 plus benefits plus Bonus South West, Malmesbury Various
£28,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire Ongoing
£32,994 to £39,165 depending on experience London ASAP