Graduate Software Engineer
- £30,000 to £45,000 depending on experience + stock options + benefits + bonus with salary review
- London, Nationwide
- 26th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
One of the best tech companies in the UK are looking for a graduate software engineer with strong skills in any OO language. The company is one of the biggest UK tech companies and it's an exciting time to join them. The company combine machine learning, cloud technologies and robotics so there is a role for every type of graduate.
As a graduate software engineer you will get the chance to work on ML and AI technologies to tackle truly unique problems. The graduate software engineer will be trained up and work on cutting edge technologies in a team that has some of the best developers in UK.
The graduate software engineer should be
- A Top Tier University in a STEM subject
- Strong Programming Skills
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of development
- Industrial experience (Bonus)
Apply below for the chance to start your career at one of the best tech companies in the UK. Happy to run through the graduate software engineer role to any candidate strong enough.
Sign up for job alerts - its free