Graduate Software Development & IT Consulting Programme - Nationwide - Immediate
- £23,500 to £26,500
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- 6th June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you graduating in the summer of 2018? Looking to kick start your career in IT? Do you want to work for one of the top graduate employers in the UK? Is training and development important to you?
QA Consulting has never been a more exciting business to work for, and YOU can share in our success. We have grown 600% in 2016 and currently work with 6000 clients, 80% being from the FTSE 250.
QA Consulting put people at the heart of what we do and this is why we have an award winning graduate programme. We provide candidates with world class training in niche technologies. Once you have finished your 12 weeks training we will look to get you based on client sites, working with some of the most influential and successful organisations in the UK.
What to expect
• Our 12 week training programme is held in Manchester's MediaCity UK.
• The training is free, as is accommodation.
• Alternatively, employees can opt for a monthly bursary/living allowance.
• Candidates benefit from industry recognised certifications (where applicable)
After your 4th week on the 12 week programme you will specialise in either of the following topics; Devops, Enterprise Middleware, Big Data, Cyber Security, App and Web Development and many more.
• Competitive salary of £23,500 post training (if you are based in
London this will increase to £26,500)
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Regular team socials, even when you are on client sites.
• 2:2 in any STEM related degree or a 2.1 in any other degree and a
passion to start your career in technology
• Candidates MUST be geographically flexible
• Exposure to any programming languages is desirable.
If your CV is successful someone from our recruitment team will be in touch to invite you to one of our assessment centres throughout May. The start date for this role is 11th June 2018.
Sign up for job alerts - its free