|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media, Science & Technology, Research & Analysis|
Graduate Software Development & IT Consulting Programme - London
Are you looking to kick start your career in IT? Do you want to work for one of the top graduate employers in the UK? Is training and development important to you?
QA Consulting has never been a more exciting business to work for, and YOU can share in our success. We have grown 600% in 2016 and currently work with 6000 clients, 80% being from the FTSE 250. We are also very proud to have been voted by TheJobCrowd as the 4th Top Tech Company for graduates to work in the UK.
QA Consulting put people at the heart of what we do and this is why we have an award winning graduate programme. We provide candidates with world class training in niche technologies. Once you have finished your 12 weeks training you will be working for one of the largest central government clients based in London.
What to expect
- Our 12 week training programme is held in Manchester's MediaCity UK.
- The training is free, as is accommodation.
- Alternatively, employees can opt for a monthly bursary/living allowance.
- Candidates benefit from industry recognised certifications (where applicable)
After your 4th week on the 12 week programme you will specialise in either of the following topics; Devops, Enterprise Middleware, Big Data, Cyber Security, App and Web Development and many more.
- Competitive salary of £26,500 post training (In London)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular team socials, even when you are on client sites.
- 2:2 in any STEM related degree or a 2.1 in any other degree and a passion to start your career in technology
- Exposure to any programming languages is desirable.
The assessment day for this position will be held in Brighton on Tuesday 9th January.
£23,500 East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£23,500 South East, South West, London, Central, The East, Nationwide ASAP
30000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
18k to 28k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham 1-Apr-2018
£18.5k – £22k + uncapped commission plus OTE South East, Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£25,000 + bonus Central, Newbury ASAP
£28,337 to £30,295 South East, Milton Keynes ASAP