|Salary:||30000 + benefits|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Engineering, Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media|
Graduate Software Development & IT Consulting Programme – Infosys - London
Are you looking to kick start your career in IT? Do you want to work for one of the top graduate employers in the UK? Is training and development important to you?
QA Consulting has never been a more exciting business to work for, and YOU can share in our success. We have grown 600% in 2016 and currently work with 6000 clients, 80% being from the FTSE 250. We are also very proud to have been voted by TheJobCrowd as the 4th Top Tech Company for graduates to work in the UK.
QA Consulting put people at the heart of what we do and this is why we have an award winning graduate programme. We provide candidates with world class training in niche technologies. Once you have finished your 12 weeks training you will be working for Infosys – a leading Global Systems Integrator specialising in outsourcing, managed services and enterprise digital transformation based in London.
What to expect
- Our 12 week training programme is held in Manchester's MediaCity UK.
- The training is free, as is accommodation.
- Alternatively, employees can opt for a monthly bursary/living allowance.
- Candidates benefit from industry recognised certifications (where applicable)
- Competitive salary of £30,000 post training (In London)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 2:2 in any STEM related degree or a 2.1 in any other degree and a passion to start your career in technology
- Exposure to any programming languages is desirable.
The assessment days for this position will be based in Manchester or Brighton throughout February. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£23,500 to £26,500 South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide 2-Jul-2018
Competitive London 3-Aug-2018
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£26500 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London 18-Jun-2018
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
20 to 22k Base + Competitive Commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP